Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zm_freakhouse_v4

2 100.00%
  • Zm_minecraft2_b1

0 0%

Thread: Round 8 Tie Breakers round 2

1. Default Round 8 Tie Breakers round 2

This is the last round for ties that we had from the last map vote list, after this we are in the semi's rememeber only 3 of the 21 maps we started with can win, the rest will be DeLeTed (its a good thing ), so please tell your friends to sing up on the forums and vote for your map if you want because only 3 can win!

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

Oh also the tie breakers only get 2 days of voting, so hurry lol. We will also play each of the 2 maps 2-3 times a day and i will take votes from the server and my vote will be the vote for the people who just dont want to make a forum account!

2. Default

Lets get these votes in so I can finally clean this shit out!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    i'll point out that these polls have told you what a group of, how many, 8? 10? forum-goers thinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

I am trying it will take about 1 more full week after this vote, semi's and all sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post