Thread: Banned

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Banned

I banned \/\/oodlock Permanently...you can unban him if youd like, typed this: \/\/oodlock : INTERNET BADASS WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT YOU GAY LIL CUNT!! IM GONNA RAPE YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND THEN KILL THEM ALL AFTER!!...Hes lucky i didnt report him imo...just thought you should know.

2. Default

Yeah report him! Because everyone follows through on Video Game threats!

The authorities would laugh in your face. Idk who this guy is, but thats nothing more than disrespecting an admin, which is a one day ban maximum.
    -MBP

3. Default

Its okay to hate me manbear, actually you can get fined and/or jail time for death threats. does not matter if people plan on following through on it...people say there going to kill the president every day, 100% of them dont follow through on it....but whoever is caught DOES go to jail.
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 02-14-2009 at 05:36 PM.

4. Default

internet is right death threats on a state level are imposed with a fine and 30 days of jail time min (that's if your caught and prosecuted) but at the federal level it is a higher fine and more jail time. good thing we just went over this in class the other day lol. manbearpig is E-thug for life.

5. Default

ty, no hard feelings manbear, dont know why your out to get me.

6. Default

First, of all its not online, its a video game threat. The game is rated Mature, because of the human contact. Second, there is a bid difference between threatening the President of the United States online, and saying your going to kill some fat guy and his stupid family in a violent video game. Third, you did not follow the rules for our servers, admin disrespect is a temporary ban maximum.

Its not that i don't like you, its the fact that you broke the rules laid down to keep people in line. You made the server and clan look bad and i don't like it.
    -MBP

7. Default

haha did you delete my post because i throughly whooped your ass in a game you chose to play? pathetic.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Badass View Post
    i will destroy your life.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Badass View Post
    Its okay to hate me manbear, actually you can get fined and/or jail time for death threats. does not matter if people plan on following through on it...people say there going to kill the president every day, 100% of them dont follow through on it....but whoever is caught DOES go to jail, just shows that when you dont know the law, you should keep your ugly nose out of it please. =)
    for a bad ass you act like a pretty big queer.

i will kill you.