Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: IBIS bitch or IBIS GOD?

1. Default

JW I have won, you were being stupid and didn't read the thing the correctly, now you have been digging a hole trying to avoid admitting you made an error and are just seeming stupider and stupider. Well done, you have shown yourself to be stubborn and an idiot.

Also, your original response to my joke was clearly an error of not understanding what I wrote since it didn't reference my joke at all, it just affirmed that i2 was a guy and aco thought he wasn't. How does that in any way show an understanding of what I said? You were typing just to type, fucked up, and are trying to defend your idiocy with more idiocy. Parents really should watch their children when they are online, less they bring shame to the family.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

look at this shit, i am DAMN good at what i do.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    look at this shit, i am DAMN good at what i do.
    Capitalize the wrong letters?

Tastes like your moms kisses.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    JW I have won, you were being stupid and didn't read the thing the correctly, now you have been digging a hole trying to avoid admitting you made an error and are just seeming stupider and stupider. Well done, you have shown yourself to be stubborn and an idiot.

Also, your original response to my joke was clearly an error of not understanding what I wrote since it didn't reference my joke at all, it just affirmed that i2 was a guy and aco thought he wasn't. How does that in any way show an understanding of what I said? You were typing just to type, fucked up, and are trying to defend your idiocy with more idiocy. Parents really should watch their children when they are online, less they bring shame to the family.
    LOL. You literally just said 'I have won.' On an Internet forum. Followed by more personal insults. Followed then ironically for a call to parents to watch their children. This is deliciousssssssss.

Seriously, you made my day man. I can't stop laughing. He calls me stupid and stupider in this shit! LOLOLLLLLL

/thread

P.S. - The only UST I have is with Jackie. Maybe a lil with Brett, but don't tell him that.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtemp View Post
    I'm curious, why do you care? Is 'leveling up' that important to you?
    This lol

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rustler of jimmies View Post
    This lol
    Bitch, puh-lease. I couldn't care less about my status in these forums nor the drama that goes on in here, evidenced my absence in any such activity and my post count of 42 posts in ~250 days. Besides, it doesn't even work as a snide aside (lol, alliteration) because firstly, I've been fully leveled up for a long time in WCS, and secondly, leveling up is a noble enterprise in WCS akin to the opposite of race-whoring.
    One man's ceiling is another man's floor.

7. Default

Permaban enacted. Jimmies shall no longer be rustled by this jimmy rustler!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jwtemp View Post
    Permaban enacted. Jimmies shall no longer be rustled by this jimmy rustler!
    I actually kinda miss having my jimmies rustled. They haven't been rustled in a long time. Lonely jimmies.
    One man's ceiling is another man's floor.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by i2o4 View Post
    I actually kinda miss having my jimmies rustled. They haven't been rustled in a long time. Lonely jimmies.
    Do you even lift?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.