Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Again with the "Unwritten" Rules

1. Default

how the FUCK do you get up there? fucking rofl... but from what I see, if humans can get up there, zombies, with teamwork, should be able to as well, especially without any cade props blocking it. Humans are just waiting for the boat from a different location. I see no harm in this.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    how the FUCK do you get up there? fucking rofl... but from what I see, if humans can get up there, zombies, with teamwork, should be able to as well, especially without any cade props blocking it. Humans are just waiting for the boat from a different location. I see no harm in this.
    Somehow with that window lol idk. I was just curious, most of the time with all the cts up there it makes it easier for zombies to get to the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by elmx844 View Post
    It's still pretty fair for zombies, because zombies have the chance to make it all the way to boats if humans fail to stop them. As for doing the objective, I have no input of of this moment, other than the fact that(as you mentioned) you can parachute to the boats.
    Yea idk cause it was the first time I played this map in like 2 weeks and didn't know about this spot.

3. Default

I wouldn't care sorrento is a fast phased map not like icecap where you got to wait 3 minutes for it to end when someone camps.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

4. Default

Just came across this, again.

Edging to properly defend and getting tagged is not illegal.
    Edging, not defending at all, and your intention to tag others is illegal. Considered sabotage and team killing.

Let's not slay/kick people for "team killing" when the players are LEGIT defending. Big difference between the two.

hahahahahhahah this thread is just too funny, new admins making up server rules and enforcing them....pathetic...

Im glad that we came a solution to most of the problems that were brought up.

Yes, it sucks when youre telling a noob to not door hump and help defend, i.e. Harry Potter, Shroom Forest, but hey shit happens and eventually they'll learn.

As for the crouch spots, i.e. Neko Garden, as it is in the rules, 2 ppl per vent/tubes, ive always asked the 3rd, 4th person to tele out before i slayed them.

As for admins slaying/kicking/banning ive always consulted other admins in game before doing such, ask Zambi, RapeTrain...im pretty fair, this is concerning something that im not quite sure of only, a rule of some sort, ill ask first

Another thing, if youve played with me before, i sit in spec a lot. Why, you ask?? its because we've been playing ZE a lot lately, which is fine, its just the noobs need guidence, thats all. If and when i think theyve got it pretty good then ill join in on all the good times of: pro not defending, excessive door humping, όber edging and "useless" use of power pick ups

just my .02’