Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Maynard Fire Fund

1. Default Maynard Fire Fund

Sometimes shit happens and that is exactly what happened to Maynard a few days ago. Losing everything you have sucks and so some members have asked me about hosting a donation drive. So here it is the Official Maynard Fire Fund!

Maynard needs our support to help get back on his feet asap after that disaster and thus so he gets the money quick this drive will be open for 2 weeks. At the end of 2 weeks I will send a check to Maynard for the amount raised so he can use the money to buy whatever he needs now that his place got wrecked.

CLICK HERE TO DONATE
    Paypal_button1.294100039_std.png
    CLICK HERE TO DONATE
    Last edited by ZERO; 07-18-2013 at 01:28 PM.

2. Wink

I'll send him an amount when I get my paycheck tomorrow or saturday...

PS : Maynard is canadian right ? Why the donation is in US $ ? just sayin'
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  As soon as I saw you trying to find the button tommy
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  My eyes got wide and verbally said, "No...."
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  Kill the tommy!
    (ALL) Tommy <ibis.a>:  lol xD

3. Default

I won't be able to donate for another 2 weeks. Dx I don't get paid until then.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard
    squirrel - even though he's done more shit than any one 2 piss me off, I loves the guy (no homo)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR View Post
    I'll send him an amount when I get my paycheck tomorrow or saturday...

PS : Maynard is canadian right ? Why the donation is in US $ ? just sayin'
    To send it to him without giving the money to paypal means maling him a check for the amount from my bank account which is in USD.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

I just wanted to update that we have already received $55 worth of donations, so thank you all so far for your support as I am sure Maynard is going to need it!

5. Default

Since i know personally how much damage a fire does, even if it's just smoke, i'll donate twice. Once now and again when i get my paycheck.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

6. Default

anything for a friend

7. Default

$265 has been raised so far! Just wow, thank you all for your support of this cause!

8. Default

I'm not really very vocal on here and I don't know maynard at all but I lost literally everything to an apartment fire while I was at work a couple years ago so I'll throw some swaggy goodness in there.

Due to recent car troubles I can only do $50 right now but if in 3-4 weeks you need more let me know and I will gladly hook it up.
    Last edited by Yolo Swaggins; 07-18-2013 at 08:30 PM.

9. Default

I'm truly speechless....

Thank you so much guys.... like... I can't even put into words how grateful I am for this as the situation I'm in is literally bankrupting me and anything truly helps at this point.

I'm going through some shitty hard times now... even more so with people robbing me while I'm not around 2 guard my shit....

So once again.... thank you from the bottom of my heart... This has really lifted my spirits during these hard times where I'm literally going bankrupt from all this crap. The money is great obviously as it helps out a lot, but the gesture means so much more to me. It's good knowing there's still good decent people out there and that I have friends in this community who got my back.

I love this community, and you guys... so for the third time, Thank you so much.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I'm truly speechless....

Thank you so much guys.... like... I can't even put into words how grateful I am for this as the situation I'm in is literally bankrupting me and anything truly helps at this point.

I'm going through some shitty hard times now... even more so with people robbing me while I'm not around 2 guard my shit....

So once again.... thank you from the bottom of my heart... This has really lifted my spirits during these hard times where I'm literally going bankrupt from all this crap. The money is great obviously as it helps out a lot, but the gesture means so much more to me. It's good knowing there's still good decent people out there and that I have friends in this community who got my back.

I love this community, and you guys... so for the third time, Thank you so much.
    If you cry you're a faggot.

I've also included some Football DVD's for you so you can see which the superior sport really is.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/