Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zm_c2m_bad_neighbors

0 0%
  • Zm_forgotten_place_v3

2 100.00%

Thread: Round 11 map voting for deleting maps

1. Default Round 11 map voting for deleting maps

This is the last normal round, because we had a tie again the winer of this round of voting will go up aganst the other 2 maps that had a tie, more on this when the time comes!

2. Default

I still don't get why we are doing pointless votes, just remove the terrible maps and keep the good ones. If we keep having so many tie-breakers you think your system for this might be a little bit flawed. Honestly at this point in your journey here you should know which maps we are opposed to and the maps we want to keep, just tell zero to remove the bad maps from your list and keep the 2-3 good ones that almost everyone who has posted on the forums has complained to you about trying to get removed. Your life would be a whole lot easier if you ended these votes and removed the maps that no one likes, and if zero wants more maps removed after that period of time ask the members of the forums what other maps should be removed. They are the players opinions that matter most, the people who have taken the time to actually join this community and are normally the players who have the best ideas about what is best for the server and what is good and bad. I guarantee that if zero is short on maps to remove the forum members from zombie mod will be happy to list more shitty maps to be removed.
    "To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea," Siv During Livh, a psychologist and expert

3. Default

Honestly, just keep it all. Keep the options open. Just make a year end 6-10 map deletion per year.
    It's like your closet, you have a lot of clothes in your closet, but there is a set of clothes that will be untouched. After a year, when you do spring cleaning, or cleaning in general, you throw away clothes you haven't touched.

We should leave all the maps, and top 6-10 maps that have less than 20 minutes playing time per year, get rid of it.
    Also, it's not like we are getting rid of maps and making map selections smaller, we would add maps too. And rotation would keep going.

You never want to keep a selection small, especially in a popular CSS zombie server. Keep options open. Mix it up, have fun, work with it. Honestly, a lot of these maps are classics, I love classic maps. I (and vets) would hate to see them go because these new maps have 100% unbreakable Cade spots. (100% unbreakable Cade spots is not skills, it's horrible map design. Best maps are the ones with team work. You have fun with each other. You talk, you cooperate, you bond, you build a community. Is this not how majority IBIS came together?) I sure hell came back to zm ibis because of the cooperation back in 2008 when I played.

I hate to compare zombie map selection to fashion, but it has come to that.
    No homo though.

Just my $0.02.

4. Default

For the !0000000000X time, Zero asked me to do this so we can clean out the junk no one likes and make the server a little more ready for the update ideas he has in mind, and get some new maps in place as well!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Omegxkid View Post
    For the !0000000000X time, Zero asked me to do this so we can clean out the junk no one likes and make the server a little more ready for the update ideas he has in mind, and get some new maps in place as well!
    Yes we know, all I said is by now you should know the maps we dislike and the ones we adore. Why continue with these votes now and the damn tiebreakers and just tell him the maps we hate and the ones we want to keep. If more maps are needed for his plans ask the members of the forums, I am certain you missed out on some pretty shitty maps that should have been in your initial list for removal. That is all I said, I want to help get the crap removed so we can add zeros new plans.
    "To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea," Siv During Livh, a psychologist and expert