View Poll Results: Vote on the map u do not like! not the ones u do!!

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zm_bumfight_v2

0 0%
  • Zm_policeprision_fixed_rnk

0 0%
  • Zm_penumbra_extended

0 0%
  • Zm_forgotten_place_v3

5 100.00%

Thread: Final round!! Round 12 of maps we are voting to make Go away!

1. Default Final round!! Round 12 of maps we are voting to make Go away!

This is the final round people (phil,blackout,so on). please for the love of GOD read before you vote>>...... We had another tie so we have 4 maps right now we are only keeping 3 so this round we will be voting on the map we Do Not Want To Keep! so remember when you vote, pick the map you do not want to keep the other 3 will be the maps that make the cut and the rest will all go to the X-Zone never to bee seen again! I would like to say thx to everyone who took the time to vote on all of the map votes, This is the final vote so please like i have been saying for weeks now, please tell others to come vote! we used this also as a means to get more people on the Zm/Ze servers to join us on the forums.

2. Default

guys, vote to get rid of the single map on that list that is not a classic or fucking amazing!!

that's right, whatever the one that's not policeprison/penumbra/bumfight!!!

also, fuck off omega. enough is enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Thankfully three of the maps I cared most about made it this far. Now Zm_forgotten_place_v3, GTFO.

4. Default

Just call me out like that lol.