Thread: I'm still around

1. Default I'm still around

Is there a gungame server for CS:GO? I've played a couple GG servers and _ALL_ the maps suck fat donkey dick. High player count, super small maps. They are fun in rotation, but with the _ENTIRE_ server is nothing but small maps, it gets old real fast.

So bad, in fact, I've decided to start making GG maps for CS:GO, once I sit down and figure the process out (unless its the same as CS:S, which I assume it is). I'll revive my map, finish it, and save it for that one special server.

2. Default

We are looking into making modded servers for cs:go in the future. gg may be one of those. The built in gg for go is total shit.

3. Default

I agree. It's terrible. And like I said, out of the 3 gungame servers I have found (I only recently picked up csgo when it was on sale for 2$ or whatever), the maps are garbage, and they usually only have small ass maps in rotation with 32 players

4. Default

btw those maps are from valve.

5. Default

All of the CS:S GG maps we play on the IBIS GG server are in GO. I've played city_advanced, Funtimes, Lego, etc. That said, they're poorly scaled and honestly, GO is pretty inferior to CS:S, at least in my opinion.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    btw those maps are from valve.
    all the 'custom' maps? like deagle?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    all the 'custom' maps? like deagle?
    Yup, specifically remember playing Deagle. I also think I played texture_deagle as well. They're definitely out there, you just have to find a server with them in rotation. Again, they're not scaled well so they feel a little 'off' compared to their CS:S counterparts, but they easily beat the maps included in the game.