Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: About Nerve's Ban

1. Default About Nerve's Ban

I've been of a friend of his for a *long* time, played counter strike with him for upwards of 4 years now and I can legitimately tell you he's not a cheater.
    I'm going to break down the ban request and explain how it's just random bitching out of a pub;

Name in Game: nerve ;_; #lanfragplz
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:37948128
    Where: pub (This matters, because it's a pub.)
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...steamid&Submit
    Reason for perma ban: aim assist, triggerbot (The actual reason is because he *thinks* he knows cheats, when in reality it's just a PUB and random shit happens. Get over it, you're bad.)

his clan tag is this group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/x22P3rfectTriggerbot and he's a member of multiple other x22 groups. http://steamcommunity.com/id/NERVEOMNOM/groups (They're joke groups that don't actually have a history of cheating, and if you knew anything you'd realize we reference x22 as a joke. It's far too expensive, why use that when organner is cheaper? HUEHUEHUE)

we don't ban on groups, i know, but i've seen a lot of these x22 hacks from working against goingbig and Graydon's groups, both of which utilize these hacks among others. if set up right they're tough to catch usually, not good ol' parkinson's bot but you'll see the tugs. (You haven't seen anything, if you knew how hacks work you know they'd be blatant if they were x22. It's a ragehack for christs sake, it's not sly at all. This just proves my point that you've no idea whether or not hes even cheating.)

109500, 118000 perfect bhop down stairs, 119000 tugs, 130k walls, 144700 both kills, 146300, 147000, 149300. if you need a frame of reference for x22, look up graydon bans as well as any goingbig bans.
    Random bhop down stairs......................tugs?..........sound.. ..and finally, SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

also, check out his youtube videos, showcasing his use of x22. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1WYuyW7rgA
    also, check out his youtube videos, showcasing his skill and jokes about x22's www.youtube.com/4s4l3 and www.youtube.com/thedragon359

(link to yt account found on his steam account page)

edit: also found this from a smac ban, who needs smac when you got brett? pffff http://sb.projectfusion.net/index.ph...56.187&Submit=
    random server with 1 person on banlist that can be banned from the console by the owner. please learn how shit works.

Quick sidenote: http://play.esea.net/users/475969, www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1WYuyW7rgA (If you're really looking for cheating, go to 1:09, and that's me taking THE POWER.
    Last edited by Grim; 08-05-2013 at 02:03 AM.

2. Default

Quick question - why are you posting to get your 'friend' unbanned? He never posted an unban thread himself, to my knowledge. Is his pristine reputation really so important to his 'friend' that his 'friend' posts unban threads for him on random clan forums?

For the record, if the banned player wants to get unbanned, he needs to post the thread himself, methinks. This post reeks.

Edit: I now see his 'unban request' (AKA him posting some bullshit on a thread, not sure how he expected that to go) is immediately denied. Then his 'friend' immediately shows up to plead his case. LOL You guys must be really good friends for you to take time of your undoubtedly busy schedule to post shit like this on his behalf.

3. Default

Fun fact; I don't want him unbanned from your shit server, i'm just pointing out how retarded you kids are. This is the 100th shitty pubserver we've had to deal with that had braindead admins who ban for skill.
    Why don't some of you faggots go on ESEA and call everyone there a cheater, see how many people call you out for lacking a brain stem
    Last edited by Grim; 08-04-2013 at 12:37 PM.

4. Default

This ban is almost a year old, seems to me like Y'all cycled through most servers being banned along the way and now you're back at the top of the order.

Also good work not actually watching the demo dipshit, after the update the old demos don't play anymore so you are just trying to bullshit your way out of something.
    Last edited by What; 08-04-2013 at 01:21 PM.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

5. Default

We don't ban for skillz. We ban for hacks. You both just seem butthurt you got caught. Go be a bunch of whiny cunts somewhere else.

6. Default

All I hear is QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.

7. Default

hahahahahahahahaha

oh god. that was hilarious.

ps: as for those wondering about the timing of this unban thread, i have a hunch it has to do with the ban on Phoon and Unnamed that ownsie did a couple days ago.
    Reason: eh, just a hunch, but the youtube video this "dickwad" (brett) posted above was "Phoon and Nerve", so yeah.

oh and ps: i remember watching Nerve's demos, and they were unquestionable hacks. As for Grim, this fag sucks sooo much at the game that he probably hacks against 2 yr old toddlers chewing on a computer mouse.

Im pretty sure What is right about them cycling through all servers at some point, and now that valve demos are broken, they are petitioning servers to get them unbanned for lack of proof.

What they don't understand is that IBIS is fucking foolproof at banning hackers and those demos cycled through at least 4 sets of eyes before he got banned...

idiot.

Maynard already said unban request denied on the other thread, and this is me telling you to stop posting threads or you will also be perma banned from the forums as well.

peace, cuntnugget.
    Last edited by CYBER; 08-04-2013 at 02:53 PM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

i have yet to see a single legitimate player join an x22 group as a "joke". not to mention if i recall, several of those groups had links to x22 hack pages, which undoubtedly promotes hacking regardless of intentions.

the demo used in the ban is too old to be viewed now, so it's clear you're trying to take advantage of that to get "your friend" unbanned. you guys wouldn't take time to make forum accounts and go through all this shit for a ban over a year old if you didn't have an agenda. trust me, nobody's THAT bored..especially when nothing was said or done at the time of the original ban

your petty attempts to defame us...or specifically me...are just that. petty. 3 ULA (proven hacker catchers) agreed without the slightest form of dissent on this case. we've seen our fair share of hackers. if anyone knows what they're talking about, it's us.

oh hey, just looked at one of those random x22 groups, check this: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/X22...05115364716399

joke? lol......posted by GRAYDON? we've banned him here 50 times for obvious hacks. sit down, child.

one last thing: he was, and still is, a member of going big. this clan openly used AND supported x22 hacks. every time i saw someone in that group, they were using x22. without exception.

there will be no unban and your efforts are completely in vain. thanks for wasting your time with us.

you have been thoroughly served.

Last edited by brett friggin favre; 08-05-2013 at 12:17 AM.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

9. Default

Well let's see, he happened to try playing on your server again and saw the ban, decided to check out why he was banned.
    "one last thing: he was, and still is, a member of going big. this clan openly used AND supported x22 hacks. every time i saw someone in that group, they were using x22. without exception. " YOU THINK EVERYTHING IS X22, THAT SHIT IS EXPENSIVE NIGGA I DONT WORK 2 JOBS NIGGA
    There's no such thing as getting caught when you don't hack, there's no point cheating in a game that you're naturally good at. Honestly, you act like BHOPPING is hard, let alone killing nerds like you.
    But whatever, we're better off not killing shitters like you, it'd make us worse due to the lack of challenge.

OH, do me a favour,

Last edited by Grim; 08-05-2013 at 02:07 AM.

10. Default

Sounds like you just got invited to a party Brett, I guess there is a first time for everything.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.