Thread: nerve STEAM_0:0:37948128 #2

1. Default nerve STEAM_0:0:37948128 #2

i have yet to see a single legitimate player join an x22 group as a "joke". not to mention if i recall, several of those groups had links to x22 hack pages, which undoubtedly promotes hacking regardless of intentions.

the demo used in the ban is too old to be viewed now, so it's clear you're trying to take advantage of that to get "your friend" unbanned. you guys wouldn't take time to make forum accounts and go through all this shit for a ban over a year old if you didn't have an agenda. trust me, nobody's THAT bored..especially when nothing was said or done at the time of the original ban

your petty attempts to defame us...or specifically me...are just that. petty. 3 ULA (proven hacker catchers) agreed without the slightest form of dissent on this case. we've seen our fair share of hackers. if anyone knows what they're talking about, it's us. "

Demo's from 2011 can be viewed in source v77 non steam, good try.

You've seen your fair share of "cheaters" with headsets and actually configs that help them play.

Anyways, have fun gaming!

2. Default

even viewing on those older installs can yield a ton of errors which render it virtually unviewable. at least not worth pursuing.

since you appear to have a lot of time on your hands since you're posting here with no intentions of being unbanned, i'd like to offer you a challenge.

go through the bans done since the most recent demo breaking update and find a single one which has been made a permanent ban that you can prove was a mistake. if you can find a single case that we blew, where an innocent player was banned, with a demo we can all watch, then i'll unban you.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

See headsets, I keep telling you they don't cheat, just really good headphones.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

4. Default

Make another thread, and you're gone from the forums also.

Maynard - The WCS Guy