Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Titanfall

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jwtemp View Post
    I'm genuinely intrigued by Titanfall. It has a lot of promise. It's totally going to boil down to game play and execution and we won't know anything about either of those until the game drops. Like a titan. Falling. HA.
    to me, it looks exactly like CoD...just with jetpacks or some shit. the animations are the same, the combat is the same, it's CoD with jetpacks........no thanks

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

2. Default

How can a fish use a jetpack?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

It's not just with jetpacks man...imagine CoD being completely open to where an enemy can be sitting and coming from. That's what Titanfall is....and you get mechs...idk...I love it. It's a great game, that if you try to camp in, you will get aced. Fast paced and lots of options. Plus future DLC's and shit..will make it all the better.

4. Default

After playing a good 40 hours or so this weekend I've come to the conclusion that using anything but the shotgun is a waste of time and fun.

Shotgunfalls.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    After playing a good 40 hours or so this weekend I've come to the conclusion that using anything but the shotgun is a waste of time and fun.

Shotgunfalls.
    Lol I still like my auto aiming pistol or my enhanced sited auto rifle. What mech setup do you use? I use Ogre with the frontal shield, the mines weapon (don't remember off hand) the nuclear ejection, and the multi lock on missile one.

6. Default

I don't use titans. I put mine on auto while I fuck everything up with my shotgun like an OG.

7. Default

Fair enough. I do the same mostly, I just don't use the shotty.

8. Default

The game is kind of a letdown, truth be told. I got bored with it faster than any call of duty game, and that's pretty quick. The multiplayer campaign was lacking, which is sad because they kinda sold me on the game with it. It wasn't half the campaign that Brink had, and that game was fucking horrendous.

6/10

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    The game is kind of a letdown, truth be told. I got bored with it faster than any call of duty game, and that's pretty quick. The multiplayer campaign was lacking, which is sad because they kinda sold me on the game with it. It wasn't half the campaign that Brink had, and that game was fucking horrendous.

6/10
    4/10...we wasted 120

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    oh look, CoD.

fuck no.
    the prophet hath seen it.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.