Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Titanfall

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    to me, it looks exactly like CoD...just with jetpacks or some shit. the animations are the same, the combat is the same, it's CoD with jetpacks........no thanks
    the titan aspect (though not significantly different enough to make me spend $60) is pretty damn interesting

though it's much more different from CoD than just having added jetpacks, different, but not different enough :-/
    A programming genius called HEAP
    Had trouble in getting to sleep
    So he made his lambs troup
    through a huge FOR-NEXT loop
    FOR 1 TO 10000: NEXT sheep.

2. Default

bf2142 > titanfall

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    bf2142 > titanfall
    Not really? They're completely different games. Just like BF vs CoD vs CS. All can be fun in their own ways. Some ARE just shitty though.

2142 was fun though during its time but just like any other BF game, it got boring.

Shit there hasn't been an FPS that has kept my attention for longer than a few months, aside from CS or CoD2. I guess that's partly because the competitive scene is more fun. It's fucking sad.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

4. Default

I still am having a lot of fun with it, idk if you get bored with FPS's that quickly then I would assume the multiplayer is what brings you back. Just wait for more maps and stuff to be added if you think it's that boring, personally I haven't had an issue with it, but I haven't been playing it 24/7 either so...there may be that.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    The game is kind of a letdown, truth be told. I got bored with it faster than any call of duty game, and that's pretty quick. The multiplayer campaign was lacking, which is sad because they kinda sold me on the game with it. It wasn't half the campaign that Brink had, and that game was fucking horrendous.

6/10
    angry joe even mentioned how the multiplayer campaign didn't stack up to brink... which is kinda sad.

glad I didn't impulse buy it and waited to see what you fine people think.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Went exactly like I guessed. Everyone shit their pants over the game for about 2 weeks and then got bored of it real quick.
    Forward, the Light Brigade!'
    Was there a man dismay'd?
    Not tho' the soldiers knew
      Some one had blunder'd:
    Theirs not to make reply,
    Theirs not to reason why,
    Theirs but to do and die:
    Into the valley of Death
      Rode the six hundred. ~Alfred, Lord Tennyson