Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "will>b€ar" steam_0:0:18902402

1. Default "will>b€ar" steam_0:0:18902402

WILL>B€AR
    STEAM_0:0:18902402

Mic Spamming and TKing. He's done it times before but I figured I'd record a demo this time cause I couldn't manage to get an admin in. He's not just mic spamming with music or anything like that, it's 100x worse, go watch it.

2. Default

I assume that this is for the GG server seeing that you have 0 rank on Pub and 0 time on Zombie and 500 GG wins.

Next time just include which server to be sure.
    -MBP

3. Default

yed, ill watch it tomorrow if I get the chance. I know your a reg that doesn't post much so this should be worth it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    I assume that this is for the GG server seeing that you have 0 rank on Pub and 0 time on Zombie and 500 GG wins.

Next time just include which server to be sure.
    My bad haha. It slipped my mind, I have a fever

5. Default

I was message when i was on sdk source, and i came in without the admin tag on and i muted the kid, he avoided the mute then he disconnected when i was about to ban him.

This was 2 days ago.

6. Default

Wait im confused. Holy you said on January 1st that you were done with the ibis servers and admin. And yet you still have admin and play on the server just two days ago? Did i miss something?
    -MBP

7. Default

Wait im confused. Holy you said on January 1st that you were done with the ibis servers and admin. And yet you still have admin and play on the server just two days ago? Did i miss something?
    he meant he only left the pub. dutchel yelled at him once.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    he meant he only left the pub. dutchel yelled at him once.
    Dutch is my homie !

9. Default

yeh got me on that 1, but i am leaving when i go back school on friday. Prob be on once in awhile. I probably will keep my admin, if people are on the servers being a nuscent i will come in and deal with them, if i'm not busy.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    yeh got me on that 1, but i am leaving when i go back school on friday. Prob be on once in awhile. I probably will keep my admin, if people are on the servers being a nuscent i will come in and deal with them, if i'm not busy.
    *Nuisance