Thread: Admin Abuse

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Admin Abuse

Admin's Name: fLoSs< ibis.a >
    My In-game Name: ATF_Hit-Man
    The abuse: This Admin, was repeatedly being totally disrespectful to players there. He constantly was cursing them, and calling them idiots, etc. I said to him about it,that he needed to learn how to be respectful to the players here, and he got an attitude, and threatened me, about him having Admin, and i said you don't intimidate me. I"m really get tired of these so called Admins, who can't handle their authority, and abuse it... It's realy sad. But he told me to leave, and I said I'm not going no where, and he kicked me.!!!
    Proof: 2-17-09..7:55 p.m.(eastern)

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ATF_Hit-Man View Post
    Admin's Name: fLoSs< ibis.a >
    My In-game Name: ATF_Hit-Man
    The abuse: This Admin, was repeatedly being totally disrespectful to players there. He constantly was cursing them, and calling them idiots, etc. I said to him about it,that he needed to learn how to be respectful to the players here, and he got an attitude, and threatened me, about him having Admin, and i said you don't intimidate me. I"m really get tired of these so called Admins, who can't handle their authority, and abuse it... It's realy sad. But he told me to leave, and I said I'm not going no where, and he kicked me.!!!
    Proof: 2-17-09..7:55 p.m.(eastern)
    im sure it will be looked into further, but next time you run into this, demo your playing then post it on the site

3. Default

Ohh..believe me i will do that, jus wished i had done it this time. I just don't think about it at the time this takes place.(