Thread: Hey, how's it going?

1. Default Hey, how's it going?

How's it going IBIS? Not the best at making introductions but I figured I'd say hello and tell you all a little bit about myself! I'm predominantly an NS2 player but from time to time I like to branch out into other games, I probably would have continued to just play on the servers and not register but a recent surge in griefers prompted me to register and subscribe for administrative privileges. I really enjoy the NS servers and the players who play on them, so I guess it's in part a way to give back to IBIS as well.

Anyway, I said I'd say a little bit about myself soo... I'm 19, I'm native to New York but currently attending college in Rhode Island for Criminal Justice and I like to paintball, airsoft, hike, and of course play video games!

Looking forward to gaming with all of you.

2. Default

NS2...............players are always so fuzzy and nice
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

welcome most of the people on here play CSS but we would like to get more ns2 players, so encourage them to sign up.

4. Default

welcome

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Hello and welcome.

6. Default

Mmm yes NS2 seems to have lots less trolls then the Old Css, welcome to the IBIS family and who knows maybe we will see you in the WCS GG or zombie mod one day.

7. Default Introduction?

Come back to new york so i can kick ur ass!.....hey

8. Default

Hey Hey welcome