Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Internet Badass|Ibis A

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Badass View Post
    I also find it amazing how upset people get over a videogame...it truly amazes me.
    werent u the 1 who was scared for his pussy life over a video game? lol.

you cant slay ppl for that type of shit, unless it was overt camping. you cant kick for cursing because its not againstr the rules. if he disrespects you then you mute and if he by passes then u ban.

he should have his admin removed and be banned from the servers for the blatent disregard of the server rules.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    werent u the 1 who was scared for his pussy life over a video game? lol.

you cant slay ppl for that type of shit, unless it was overt camping. you cant kick for cursing because its not againstr the rules. if he disrespects you then you mute and if he by passes then u ban.

he should have his admin removed and be banned from the servers for the blatent disregard of the server rules.
    lol your stupidity amazes me, where do you get me reporting somebody for threating my life to "was scared for his pussy life"?
    Please, if you try to diss me out please make it good and no some halfassed attempt from some fagget who wouldnt do shit in the realy world. whos the pussy now bitch?

3. Default Not the Place........

lol your stupidity amazes me, where do you get me reporting somebody for threating my life to "was scared for his pussy life"?
    Please, if you try to diss me out please make it good and no some halfassed attempt from some fagget who wouldnt do shit in the realy world. whos the pussy now bitch?

#1- Its Faggot, not "Fagget"
    #2- This thread is about you abusing your admin InternetBadass, not about your beef with other members of IBIS. Please go to another thread and continue your discussion. Actually, here you go. I saved you the trouble of making one and did it for you. Here's a link for easy access: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...2638#post12638

-2High

4. Default

you dont even kno me bitch, leave it to the nerds to act like a tough guy online. why is it they always have to talk about real life? cuz they kno they can talk all the shit they want but nothing will happen. kno what ur talkin about before u start with that shit bitch.

5. Default

you dont even kno me bitch, leave it to the nerds to act like a tough guy online. Why is it they always have to talk about real life? Cuz they kno they can talk all the shit they want but nothing will happen. Kno what ur talkin about before u start with that shit bitch.
    lol +1 +1

6. Default

Internet, you are cute.

However, no one is allowed to fuck with Nemesis (he's Canadian) except for me. The same goes for 2high (he likes fat chicks and penis).
    So... in essence...
    Die.

PEW PEW PEW™

7. Default

you dont even kno me bitch, leave it to the nerds to act like a tough guy online. why is it they always have to talk about real life? cuz they kno they can talk all the shit they want but nothing will happen. kno what ur talkin about before u start with that shit bitch.
    first off im gunna go the route you started to me with. so please shutup pussy you arent gunna do anything so i can say whatever the fuck i want about you and your spic family

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Internet, you are cute.

However, no one is allowed to fuck with Nemesis (he's Canadian) except for me. The same goes for 2high (he likes fat chicks and penis).
    So... in essence...
    Die.
    thanks...i think...turtles...unless you were trying to be an ass, then fuck you, i'll burn your house down. but if not, then i love you, and all those things i said when you left weren't true, except burning your house down, i might do that anyways, you know, to keep you on your toes...

9. Default

first off im gunna go the route you started to me with. so please shutup pussy you arent gunna do anything so i can say whatever the fuck i want about you and your spic family
    um... if you ever learned how to read, i JUST said, you can say whatever you want because you know nothing will happen. lol, what am i suppose to do? waste my time to go pay you a visit? lol. im not porto rican btw. you really are an "internet badass" lmao. i could probably punch harder then you can kick u fat fuck.