Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Internet Badass|Ibis A

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    im not porto rican btw.
    If you had learned to write properly its spelled Puerto* Dumb nigger

2. Default

You know internet, I was trying to come up with a really good diss to slam you with...then I thought...I wouldn't waste a perfectly good diss on you.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by (USMC)Cornholio View Post
    You know internet, I was trying to come up with a really good diss to slam you with...then I thought...I wouldn't waste a perfectly good diss on you.
    lol.

i dc how to spell purto rican. fuckin spics.

4. Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Badass View Post
    If you had learned to write properly its spelled Puerto* Dumb nigger
    stupid you just violated our most enforced rule and will probably be banned from forums.

5. Default

i need more zombie mod people in here. you gun gamers are too hardcore for me

6. Default

^ when the hell is zero coming back? heard his comps down...
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    stupid you just violated our most enforced rule and will probably be banned from forums.
    He has already stated that he does not care if he loses admin. He's also said that he doesn't care if he is banned from the IBIS servers. (This was said while C.O. was present)... I say that this fuck should be kicked to the curb and forgotten...
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Badass View Post
    i need more zombie mod people in here. you gun gamers are too hardcore for me
    UMM, you wont get any support from zombie mod...

And to call someone a nigger is low man...

Well...You are a badass.... "Internet Badass", so nothing should be to hardcore for you man.

9. Default

just a little food for thought, he's already won all the fights posted in this forum. you all got trolled. ignore him and he will fade to nothingness.

10. Default

thank you for pointing out something i thought would have been figured out by my first post. and i've been called worse then nigger while having the ibis tag on...so i ban them...then they come here to bitch...its a game people, like really are you THAT worked up over a slay and a 5 minute ban?