Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Internet Badass|Ibis A

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Badass View Post
    i need more zombie mod people in here. you gun gamers are too hardcore for me
    some of us have been a a part of ibis before the GG and ZM servers were created. youre an idiot. you are a hypocrit and u constantly contrdict ur self.

we get too worked up... yet u get scared for ur life over the same shit. you act like ur a tough guy over a fucking forum because you know no one will do anything. youre not even work anyones passing time.

*ppl like this dont fade away, they just post on every thread thinking they know the rules and thinking theyre advise is worth the shit they type on.

2. Default

Next admin who sees this jackass on please ban him. Im waiting for Zero to activate my admin otherwise I would of been online waiting for him. Just deal with the consequences, considering the situation a slap on the wrist will be given to the admin who bans internet badass

3. Default Stop bitching

I really dont understand why you 2 are still fighting like little girls over the internet. This is not a forum thread about Internet Badass and WhiteBoyz little personal beef with each other. please take it somewhere else guys

4. Default

His slay and perma ban powers have been removed. If he abuses anything else he will be removed and or banned.