Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Yed in Gungame server

1. Default Yed in Gungame server

Today while we were playing churches, someone noticed a wall hacker. We were attempting to votekick him and yed came in. I forget the players name, but he spoke up and asked yed to kick him. Exact words: "Dont tell me what the fuck to do." We were trying to votekick the guy, and he comes in and it wont work. This pissed the guy off and he made a smart ass comment and yed muted him.

Now Im going to Tarantino this story and tell you what happened last night between me and yed.

Last night I wasnt having a great night. I was getting a little heated. Turtles and I were BSing and I was talking about how I was gonna buy admin and use admin hacks to keep knifing him. We were loling. Yed tells me to "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!" I told him to calm down we are bsing. He then mutes me. Not even 10 minutes later, Turtles is yelling and screaming how he couldnt win the game cause he was stuck on nade and someone else wins. I couldnt joke with turtles, but turtles could scream into the mic. Ok, that didnt sit well with me, but I let it go next map. I figured Yed was having a bad night as well. Ill be the bigger man and let it go.

Tarantino back to today. After the first guy got muted, it reminded me of last night. Not really helpful. So I told the guy "just stop talking. Yed will ban you. He is useless." Could I have said it differently? Sure. However, I was talking out of experience. I was kicked less then a minute later. I came back, didnt even say anything to Yed. He didnt say anything to me. We went on playing.

At the end of the game at Churches, he calls the guy that got naded to end the match a fucking retard and starts on a rant about him. The next map there were a few more outbursts but I was just gonna go about my business and just play. I am actually typing this between rounds. LOL.

So in short, tell Yed that he needs to either calm down and not bring his shitty day into counterstrike, step down, or seek help. Either way, people are leaving the server when you log in dude.

2. Default

Then he started acting better. I dunno.

3. Default

Maybe he saw this topic in the motd when it switched maps and realized that he better start acting better before I start taking powers away...

4. Smile

well fish you put so much detail I can comment on how I would have acted.

1st day: when I join the server am I told to kick asshole #1 or told via admin only chat (which everyone can do, but only admins see) that there is a wall cheater on I should watch.
    I am admin, I will decide for myself.

2nd day: you are comparing mic spamming in the middle of the round to the end of the round. enough said?

3rd day: if you disrespected me and called me useless, I would ban you for the rest of the night, period.

and at one point you were kicked and immediately rejoined and kept playing. didn't you take that as a warning? he was nice to warn you. was there another incident after that? er scratch that... you probably shouldn't answer that.

you see where im going with all this?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    well fish you put so much detail I can comment on how I would have acted.

1st day: when I join the server am I told to kick asshole #1 or told via admin only chat (which everyone can do, but only admins see) that there is a wall cheater on I should watch.
    I am admin, I will decide for myself.

2nd day: you are comparing mic spamming in the middle of the round to the end of the round. enough said?

3rd day: if you disrespected me and called me useless, I would ban you for the rest of the night, period.

and at one point you were kicked and immediately rejoined and kept playing. didn't you take that as a warning? he was nice to warn you. was there another incident after that? er scratch that... you probably shouldn't answer that.

you see where im going with all this?

We were going to votekick him anyway. We were one vote away. However, yed came in and all of that didnt matter. Yes, he should have speced, but went with "DONT TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO".

We were chatting (or spamming to make yourself look better) at the end of the round. Others (admins included) will have blown out convos in the middle of the match, but whatever. 2 nobodys are chatting. Fuck them right??

If you acted like a tool and didnt do your job, harassed and belittled other players cause you couldnt win a game before someone else, Im sure I would call you useless, then make a thread just like this.

Lucky me though. I found enough money to help keep the community clean, again.

6. Default

FISH,

Please do not torment me about that map.
    I threw over 30 grenades and did not win.

=(

PEW PEW PEW™

7. Default

fish you don't get it...
    how the fuck are you supposed to know if there was a vote kick. there is no message that pops up for an admin saying " you voided a vote kick on an asshole!".

and now you are throwing more bs in there that you never mentioned before about yed putting players down. what the fuck?

oh and you are going to clean up the server? I hope you don't mean by picking a fight with a fellow admin. we certainly do appreciate your support but I highly recommend you pm yed before you use commands when you become angry.
    it is very obvious you are angry.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    fish you don't get it...
    how the fuck are you supposed to know if there was a vote kick. there is no message that pops up for an admin saying " you voided a vote kick on an asshole!".

and now you are throwing more bs in there that you never mentioned before about yed putting players down. what the fuck?

oh and you are going to clean up the server? I hope you don't mean by picking a fight with a fellow admin. we certainly do appreciate your support but I highly recommend you pm yed before you use commands when you become angry.
    it is very obvious you are angry.
    Zero has stated to us in GG that once an admin comes in, the votekick goes bye bye. Also, we told yed there was a votekick on the guy, and since he was there now, he could do it. Once again, response was "DONT TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO!"

I stated in the first map that he called the guy that "lost" the game a fucking retard, then had more outbursts in the next map. I counted at least 4 and I was switching from CS to here typing the initial post.

I am not angry. I am posting this to get the attention of Zero and maybe he will stand back and calm down when he logs into CS. Ive been an admin on these servers before, so it is nothing new to me. If I had admin at that point in time, then Yed wouldnt have even been needed and the situation wouldnt have happened.

Turtles, its a shame I couldnt rag on you since I was still muted for when we were chatting.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by i like turtles View Post
    fish,

please do not torment me about that map.
    I threw over 30 grenades and did not win.

=(
    fail.

10. Default

Fish is cool. I'm sure he wasn't trying to start any shit with Yed. He was trying to keep the server clean of jackasses in the server. It was basically a miscommunication between the two. Fish, are you in my friends list ? If not add me -=NYS=- C.O. Oh yeah you too Tuttles. LOL !!
    Last edited by -=NYS=- C.O.; 02-12-2009 at 09:19 AM.