Thread: Internet Badass|Ibis A

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Internet Badass|Ibis A

My ingame handle is 2high2play(fatchick).

I was slayed on deagle for no reason what so ever. I was on glock level 24, everyone else was on level 16 or lower. so i sat next to a box in the middle of the map. Mr."badass" runs past me and so i shot him in the head. then i got slayed. when i asked why i got slayed he wouldnt give me an answer. then he kicked me for cursing. as long as i have played on the gungame server not once was i ever slayed/kicked for camping or cursing and this guy wants to stroll in the server and after i kill him the first round hes there he gets angry and slays me. Plenty of people were there to see it. you can contact -=C.O.=-|Ibis.A for confirmation

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 2high2play View Post
    My ingame handle is 2high2play(fatchick).

I was slayed on deagle for no reason what so ever. I was on glock level 24, everyone else was on level 16 or lower. so i sat next to a box in the middle of the map. Mr."badass" runs past me and so i shot him in the head. then i got slayed. when i asked why i got slayed he wouldnt give me an answer. then he kicked me for cursing. as long as i have played on the gungame server not once was i ever slayed/kicked for camping or cursing and this guy wants to stroll in the server and after i kill him the first round hes there he gets angry and slays me. Plenty of people were there to see it. you can contact -=C.O.=-|Ibis.A for confirmation
    Fatchick.. That's NYS (-=NYS=-C.O.<ibis>" STEAM_0:1:3309157 49:30 33 0 active)

I also started a thread on this for Nemesis. He seemed pretty upset after that BS.

-- Online I play as |SGC| Punisher

3. Default

Also, badass went on to say something along the lines of "i already stopped paying for admin, i don't care if i lose it, i don't care if i have to stop playin ibis..." This was a bs move by badass. Some kids need to learn not to slay just cuz they got killed by someone...
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

4. Default

I approve this message.

5. Default

i did not ban him, i banned you for persistanly cursing and disrespecting me.

6. Default

I also find it amazing how upset people get over a videogame...it truly amazes me.

7. Default

I witnessed this also as I was present in the server. For no reason he slays Fatchick and then he asks the admin why was he slayed and the admin responds by kicking him.
    Then he bans Nemesis. His words were "I never liked Nemesis anyway".

Then he also states I dont care if i lose admin anyway because I'm not paying for it anymore.

This jackass needs to be punished.

8. Default

ah, so he banned both of us for killing him two rounds in a row... after he banned 2high he gave no reason at all, well none that i could hear because i was banned the next round for knifing him.