Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Awful Admins

1. Default O.o"

First off you have been banned every time for the same dumb thing, you seem to be like a little kid that just cannot learn from his messups!!! almost every time i have banned you was for !Ztele from zombies and cade breaking in the same round lol, you did this to your self my man, I mean think back, I tell every single person the same rules on an escape map as it is the rules of the server Zm/Ze humans must escape (DoNotSitBackAtSpawnToZombieHunt) this rule was put up by Anex to stop people from doing just what u did on soren every damn round, you would sit your little ass at the top of the first climb point and knife zombies into the water that kills thim, thus stoping them from doing the objective set in place for them, and also not doing your objective to escape at all end of story right there bro! Also i watched you in VooDoo because i had gotton over 11 complants from people that you would !ztele on the 3rd island... This is 100% not aloud as all players must move on in an escape map for objective completion needs, you then waited on the second island till the zombies got caged on the 3rd island and then went on your way (note this was after you walked up to the 3rd island on time then started to shot out the guy in the crouch box spots cade because he was all ready set up and your crying little ass could not find a good spot) so you also smashed your way into someones holding cade causing this person to get stabed mind u also, and then !ztele away as if nothing would happen because you think u can do what ever the hell u like when you think no one is looking over your sholder. As i see it you can move on with your self and not come back because we do not need people that cannot fallow the main rules of any server (Do your objective) I have yet to ever find a server that dose not have this as the main rule above all else so GL with your hunt for heaven that does not exist.

Phil its ok to make messups man we all do, I will be the first to say I make messups because I like to learn from them (not run around and rant like a little crybaby durp like someone we all see here) so dont feel to bad about it man.

Oh and .,. you can call me a bad admin or anything because i mess around with people and call them Haxor to get a rise out of them when they troll other or when they are doing well because as a zombie its my objective to make you not pay attention so the others can sneek up on your ass, if I think someone is hacking for real you know it because I will stop what i am doing and go right to spec as any good admin would!

So now that you have ranted about me do you feel better? because I hate banning people you can ask cyber or mayn a lot of times i will even ask them what way i should go before i do something because we all make mistakes how ever a smart person learns from them and moves on. But when you are a complet DURP well im sorry bro there is just no fixing stupid!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Omegxkid View Post
    I will be the first to say I make messups because I like to learn from them
    i read this and want to ban you until you can recite the rules to me... skipped over the rest of the post though. who is this post about? i hate wall of text

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I am still waiting to see the evidence to support his claims...
    demo ztele-voodoo is my ban on the july 25th.
    tick 22K, pro sniper !ztele's and is told by everyone not to !ztele, that it's against the rules. Next round, .,. !ztele's
    33800 !ztele when swimming around in water
    11400 another !ztele when zombie spots him

auto-20130831-193040-ze_voodoo_islands_v7 is omega's ban
    18000 he is not able to make his cade, and not leaving the cade, or trying to fix it, he !ztele's before the zombies can teleport to the third island. He is now behind the zombies, lingers back at second island and waits till zombies are caged again.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=302765
    Ranked #14, with over 500+ hours in the server. You clearly know the rules, and def made your spot in ranking. I would hate to have you leave the server, but you know the rules man, and you keep breaking it.
    So my last statement, sorry for mixing you up with andyfu and blowing that out of proportion, i really dont know what happened with that. Hopefully you stick around.

4. Default

Problem is not the admin but the crowd, there so many people doing stuff which isn't aloud, but we cannot see them all. I feel it's better to warn once and then just take action. the only way to manage the server abit on prime time is not to have endless stupid discussions over mic or chat. if people don't follow the rules then it's your own fault.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

5. Default

He was doing as Anex suggested...I don't think he is at fault here.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    He was doing as Anex suggested...I don't think he is at fault here.
    He stated he was banned for !ztele in first island. I don't care about that (i have never banned for !ztele in first island), he did not avoid any zombie tags from !ztele in first island. It's the second and third island he !ztele's to avoid being caught by zombie is why I banned him.

Phil, Anex says... You know what, too easy...

You're a good guy, Phil - we all make mistakes and while you've mistaken him with another person, he *still* broke the rules and he still deserved to be punished. Furthermore, judging from his posts, we didn't lose anyone we would have wanted around.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

8. Default

wow that wall off text omega not even gonna try that

phil you lost me did luffy go bad lol

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth918237 View Post
    wow that wall off text omega not even gonna try that

phil you lost me did luffy go bad lol
    Maybe op was talking about admins like this guy. If that is the case, id pardon the OP from all previous transgression.
    Personal reform

10. Default

On par for zombie mod. Seems like the more complaints Omega gets the more proof that he's doing his job. Time for the children to go back to school.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/