Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Admin unauthorized unbanning

1. Default

I'm pretty sure he's been banned by CO, For constantly tkin of admin and disrespecting admins on serveral occassion.He had to be banned In the pub server.

2. Default

how long is the ban for?

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

3. Default

He's been banned serveral times for the same infractions, by CO, but the fact of how long he is banned for is not the point here, We are trying to find out which ADMIN has been Has been abusing his admin powers by unbanning players that other admins had banned.

4. Default

And since he(2ool) is present in the forums as we speak, he should post his opinion on this matter, or I Think he should stay banned until the admin whos been unbanning him comes forward.

5. Default

Ok, Dual, wtf are you talking about? lol. You know Ive played in the pub for a long ass time. When have I ever disrespected an admin or went on a tking spree? Almost everyone who plays in the pub knows me, they know I dont do that shit. Anyways, NYSCO banned me for no reason, what happend was, we were playing on Italy, I was running around the side and was attacked by CO with a nade. I said, "nice nade" and I turned around and shot once at his feet, he responded with "wasnt it", and he shoots me in the face with an awp. I called him a bitch after I slayed him and he was like o really, so I knew a ban was coming. I left, and then later on after doing some stuff, I came back on and went back to the pub. After playing for a little, I was killed by NYSCO, and I was like wtf dude. He said "thought i forgot". I told him to just fuck off, and then I was banned. There were many other ibis admins and members playing at the time, including whytboiz and Uncle June. Now everybody knows that that was not a legitimate reason to ban me. And Zero, you know me, weve played together for a long time, and I was there helping you out when you were making changes to the pub. So, can I be unbanned?

Edit: That was the first time I have ever been banned.

6. Default

Did I Banned you? NO, This is what CO stated to us about you, but this not about you here first off, this about the admin who unbanned you.

7. Default

I didnt say you banned me. And I figured since we were on the topic that I would put my opinion in, as you stated.

8. Default

Well i just wanna throw my 2 cents in not that it matters... but sometimes i think admins( in here that will go unnamed) do take things a lil too seriously and automatically jump to a ban. If someone is disrespecting an admin then hell yeah ban the shit outta them... but ive seen ppl banned for some really lame shit

9. Default

man this is getting nuts lol.

10. Default

You guys are straying away from the topic,Its about other admins unbanning player that have been banned by another admin.