Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Admin unauthorized unbanning

1. Default

No I explained to CO why I unbanned. I didn't even notice CO in the server. I came in and banned him for tk'ing, but I did a perm ban which I wanted to change to a week ban b/c 200L knows better. Whoever unbanned was after that date. CO rebanned again after I explained that to him. You are correct, this is the 3rd unban, I was the first which is posted there and known to CO.
    I asked 200L to apologize b/c I wasn't going to be unbanning.

2. Default

Wow are you serious? That is complete bullshit what CO just said, you know that I never tked multiple amount of times and I would hate for Zero to look into that. You know exactly what happened and you just want me banned because you cant handle someone calling you a bitch. YOU were the one that shot me in face with an awp, I NEVER tked you, never. YOU were the one, that when I came back into the server, YOU sprayed the fuck outta me and killed me. I dont know why you want to have problem with me. Everyone in ibis, including admins and members and the people that play there all Know that I never pull that kind of shit off.

3. Default

Just watch your mouth next time. I dont care whether its typed or on the mic you will be banned again.

4. Default

It is clear from this investigation that the unbanning was supposed to occur and was preformed correctly at the proper times.