View Poll Results: i2o4's a whore, but is he a cheater?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Don't leave us!

4 57.14%
  • VAC ban = IBIS ban

3 42.86%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I've been VAC banned

1. Default

Cyber often carries the team, that being the nick name for his balls
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jwtemp View Post
    There are people doing it as we speak (not suspected, I know for a 100% fact)
    SOMEbody just earned a talking to....

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

this thread is fucking stupid. Really is.

I would file for an appeal... play the stupid card as im almost positive you know exactly why you were vac banned in the first place. Then share with us why you were actually vac banned! The smell of fish is strong with this thread.

My piece of mind about this. Though it is true that having a vac ban does not = being perma banned at ibis, i will say that i have seen players get perma banned from here while appealing there bans, for getting vac banned during those appeals. The fact alone that you out play every single player in WCS every single time you are there, including spasm and other players who are known to be much better then everyone else. Then to turn around and get vac banned, is suspicious in itself. What my peers here are saying is... "oh he posted a thread about it, vac just made a mistake, this dosnt warrant any sort of investigation, derp" You then play the Bhop scripting card and appear to have the knowledge regarding the consequence of using those kind of scripts in our servers and in vac secured servers. Why did you not disable them before joining our servers. The fact that you were vac banned as a result of joining our servers is enough for me to tell that you either tried to use a script we would perma ban for or have been using those scripts in our server.

edit: also, vac ban shows you were banned today.

Edit 2: being that you claim you are 100% innocent in this matter, it wouldn't hurt to tell me what time of day today you tried to join our servers that resulted in a vac ban. The source tv demo will show you connecting then being vac banned.

edit 3: Ignore that last edit.. im a derp. 2013-09-10 11:12:28
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 09-10-2013 at 04:39 PM.
    Personal reform

This makes Malevolence #13 in Vagalion Blade...
    Can i put in a request for rank #13 itself then, just because?

Also - don't think VAC Ban = IBIS Ban... just raises eyebrows when you come on a different account and get found out within 2-3 minutes to a week of playing the new account. And then really it's up to you if you want to act differently on the new account or level it differently on WCS, etc.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

5. Default

@brett - Hehe, I've been told plenty what it takes to get banned around here. You basically have to be pissing on the girl while your whole crew watches and your grandma is there holding your state issued ID card. There are only a few positions to take on this thread. I think we're just ending up at different conclusions. Not surprising given my tendency to jump to conclusions and your tendency to give the benefit of the doubt.

@Rape - That's fair, but I was only attempting to illustrate a point.

@Mikey - Yeah I think I agree, this thread is pointless. Was it an IBIS server join that caused i2o4's VAC ban? If so, Zero should be able to easily pull that log to determine why he got zee boot.

My opinion, if it isn't clear at this point, is that VAC got updated and i2o4 got fucked.

6. Default

really you just need clear evidence of cheating on our servers. that'll do it. no pissing required.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    really you just need clear evidence of cheating on our servers. that'll do it. no pissing required.
    'Clear' is quite a relative and subjective term.

8. Default

i fucking KNEW IT GANGNAM! u filthy hacker bitch :c
    all jokes aside, make a new account and help me stack the teams some more c:

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jwtemp View Post
    'Clear' is quite a relative and subjective term.
    "clear" evidence of hacks -
    dayum son, could he do dat shit without external assistance?
    shit naw! dat nigga prefire like a mothafucka, aint no way he knew dat cat was there holmes!

as opposed to

dayum son, could he do dat shit without external assistance?
    shit yea! nigga be on radar, makin all dem footsteps n shit, gave his ass away

enough of situation 1 = ban. we can't just ban without sufficient evidence...we can't ban cuz it looks like someone may be hacking, we have to know they're hacking or we'd be banning people left and right for no reason. shit i woulda been banned after a few months here, if that.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    SOMEbody just earned a talking to....
    +1....

Maynard - The WCS Guy