View Poll Results: i2o4's a whore, but is he a cheater?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Don't leave us!

4 57.14%
  • VAC ban = IBIS ban

3 42.86%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: I've been VAC banned

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    wrong. we banned COMIC for having a non-source-engine VAC ban. NYS and Dual were involved in all that.
    Wrong there was another whom was banned for the reason i gave.
    Was comic not banned for reasons outside what ever reason he was vac banned for.....
    If i recall is was related to Modern Warfare...

Im just saying that it is pathetic to see all of you grovel over this guy for getting vac banned for cheating.
    Personal reform

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Wrong there was another whom was banned for the reason i gave.
    Was comic not banned for reasons outside what ever reason he was vac banned for.....
    If i recall is was related to Modern Warfare...

Im just saying that it is pathetic to see all of you grovel over this guy for getting vac banned for cheating.
    the official reason given was that COMIC was banned due to a vac ban on his account, which was a few years old and which was from modern warfare. note that this same account was able to play CSS just fine. why would modern warfare matter here?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Comic was banned cause Dual and NYS simply didn't want him around, so as always they bent our system 2 their will so they could have what they want.

those days are over. We don't ban people for having a vac ban, we believe in second chances, and ban for what people do on OUR servers.

You're free 2 play here, closed as this is a clan matter, and all your bickering is pointless.

Maynard - The WCS Guy