Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Captain America is a weird mother fucker.

1. Default

Well, this is just really fucking creepy. I'm going to take a swing and say that turner is a member of NAMBLA.

Also, Zombie Mod......

and Phil this thread, this is whats wrong with Zombie Mod, and it has swiftly removed any rebuttal you can ever have in the future to my Zombie mod comments.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

Yes Im courageous, Im upset. Its defamation of character, this kid is trying to paint me as a pervert or some other word I cant remember right now lol. I don't expect you guys to understand because you guys don't like feet, and I've heard the responses and rejections from people when I'm like "yeah ma you got some nice feet."

Sounds like you wanted me to stay quiet lol. Why do you keep saying Zombie Mod?

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

That's grimey, didn't know what NAMBLA was, but now I know, and no im not. It sucks that you guys don't understand, its so hard to explain to you guys.

3. Default

Let me say this, offering 132 dollars for pictures from a minor, creepy as fuck.

And the worst defense a person can ever have is to post the legal definition of pedophilia and then go "see, technically I'm not a pedophile."

You admitted your attraction to feet, which on the basis is not the worst thing in the world, but when your offering some decent cash for the picture of a child's feet because of your attraction to them, that cross so many lines and why the fuck does this even occur on a video game DAMN IT!

ZOMBIE MOTHER FUCKING MOD............................................

4. Default

I understand what you are saying and I see that I am wrong, and I wasn't thinking about the "minor" part of this situation, but don't be calling me no phedophile bro. Its not like he is a 13 year old girl and I said send me pictures of your chest. I said feet lol. I see you don't understand the definition by misunderstood associate. Phedophiles have an attraction to underage kids along with sexual desires, I don't have any of that, its obvious in the screen shots like omg. I've never even seen this kid before so how could you even come to such a conclusion.

I'm sure one of you are in college and are taking psychology, ask your professor lol. even I have had the discussion in my past semester in class, nothing wrong with that. No physical contact was made.

I'm done. I'm not responding anymore, this is getting me no where lol. This is zombie mod, a conversation like this hold no bounds here. But I'm sure you guys will keep it up for a good laugh.

5. Default

Feet are not inherently a sexual body part, but you have already stated your attraction to them, so for you, there is a sexual attraction to them making them a sexual body part for you which you then asked for pictures of from a child. All of your statements show a really fucking creepy level of denial or lack of self awareness if you really see nothing wrong with what you asked for from a child.
    Like saying you were trying to help a kid out in a non-sexual way, like that was even on the god damn table, I mean what the fuck. You can keep saying that feet are not sexual, but for you they clearly are, so quit pretending you were just looking for some specimens for your amateur podiatry class you creepy ass mother fucker.

Thank God that kid posted on here so people can steer the fuck clear of you in the future.

ZOMBIE GOD DAMN MOD.................................

6. Default

I can assure you that that will never happen again. I can see through my stupidity now, thank you. I obviously was not thinking properly when he asked for help. Whewww I need to go see a psychiatrist pronto guy, thanks. Been meaning to do that. This is the first and last time dumb shit like this will ever happen. I still aint no "P" though, just saying.

7. Default

Well was having a shitty day at work....thanks for this IBIS...you always know just what to say..../lists of dazily.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jwtemp View Post
    Third, zombie mod.
    Quote Originally Posted by Locust View Post
    zombie mod........
    Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Also, Zombie Mod......

and Phil this thread, this is whats wrong with Zombie Mod, and it has swiftly removed any rebuttal you can ever have in the future to my Zombie mod comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    ZOMBIE GOD DAMN MOD.................................

OH. Now i see what's wrong with zombie mod.

But i stand by my hood.. What's wrong with zm?

9. Default

My dumb shit is what's wrong with zm smh. Maybe they wanted a folder for conversations like this to be posted.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    But i stand by my hood.. What's wrong with zm?
    This:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...mother-fucker.