Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Capt. america

1. Default

I skimmed through your post before but I just caught the "other victims" line. Hell no. there are no other victims because this is the first time I've done this. This happens once and you ultimately believe that I have done this before, huh?

I'm pretty sure that there are other players who are disgusted by my misconduct and would make up stories to get me perma banned like your story of me going after little children. I going to maintain my composure, and hope that in the future Zero or any other admin lets me b an admin again. I don't believe though that my conduct would have caused me to lose my powers. I made a mistake, that is all. And I'm not no sexual predator. R.Kelly is a sexual predator.

2. Default

Timmy is strange. For sure.
    But...
    Did nobody else find it strange that in Dazlo's screenshot he just happened to also be talking to this Beachbum86 fellow?
    Uh huh...
    Just an observation.

CONSPIRACY!?

3. Default

To answer the question why this thread. venting. very angry. as far as dazlo. he came to me i suggested he go on the forums. hell i even asked maynard what i should suggest to the poor kid. so just to reiterate

4. Default

Timmy, please don't take this the wrong way, but everyone has pretty well made up their minds on which side of the fence they stand on on this whole thing. Your posts aren't doing you any favors - and I'm not saying that to be mean or an asshole, I'm saying it to try to help. Let the issue die, over time, it will become forgotten as long as you continue to maintain what you're saying you plan on doing. People make mistakes, have lapses in judgement, don't think about their actions thoroughly before they take them. If that's true in this case, as you have confessed it is, you'll heed my advice and stop trying to defend yourself.

You're not going to change anyone's opinion. Not posting is the best thing you can do at this point even though that may feel counter intuitive.

Let's lock this thread on up!

5. Default

god you fucking morons are annoying

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jwtemp View Post
    Let the issue die, over time, it will become forgotten
    Not bloody likely. You're a disgusting freak timmy, and should fuck off.

Maynard - The WCS Guy