Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Capt. america

1. Default Capt. america

This is the only month i will be subscribing to admin. amazing server. but for personal beliefs i will not play on it anymore. that forum about capt is fucked. im skeeved to even read it, if i was server owner he woulda be gone. He didn't even try to deny it. kids 13 and he's asking for pics of his feet. Thats some law and order svu shit. free admin for a year for a pics of a 13 year olds feet (clearly a foot fetish thing) making it sexual. It's sickening my girlfriend has 4 kids 6,7,10,12 and his smug replies about how its ok its all good . when u step outside the box. A grown man asked a 13 year old kid for pics of his feet in return bribed for admin for a year free. and who knows how many other young players he has approached with the same offer. victims who did not come forward like dazlo did. VICTIMS of a sexual fucking predator. he shoulda been removed the minute he admitted to asking for those pics. Dazlo if you read this i would suggest you tell your mother about the offers that man made to you. there is nothing ok about it and something that should not be pushed aside.

2. Default

Hey beach, before I type this out, for the record, I agree with you almost entirely.

That said, we have absolutely no concrete evidence that what transpired was sexual in nature. The worst is a 'yum' that he sent to the 'victim' during the chat, who I wouldn't even call a victim really, when they were negotiating terms of the 'arrangement.' Captain America has apologized, professed that it will not happen again, said it was a huge mistake and that he could see why people would be upset or freaked out. While you might feel it warrants a ban from the community, that's kind of hasty.

The problem is you're applying your interpretation of the events to Captain's intentions. You can't do that. You don't know what he intended to do with those photos. And you don't know that he has approached anyone else or that he hasn't approached several people over eighteen with the same prospect. There are simply too many unknowns. All we know about is the one creepy conversation. A single incident like this cannot be used for the basis of condemning an individual to exile permanently, especially an individual who has attempted to make a good faith effort to have confidence restored in him. You simply need more evidence or a pattern of behavior.

That said, I want to reiterate that I agree with you. I would have banned him. But I don't run IBIS.

3. Default

What is the point of this thread? To let us know you are no longer paying for admin after this month? Or to out timmy again? Timmy was handled properly and respectively by clan and by server owner himself; the issue is squashed.
    Why would timmy lie about it? It's on sourcetv, it's all recorded. It's better he told the truth that he did, rather than make that up, and clan catches him in a lie.
    We know an admin went kind of over the top, but seriously, what was the point of this thread?

4. Default

I don't understand the point in this thread. It's like beating a dead horse. I'm not sure how to feel... I feel strange... I think I'm dying... I can't give a logical answer.

5. Default

i think his point is that he's disgusted by timmy, and can't contribute to a community that lets that behavior go relatively unpunished. i think anyone who read the convo and saw his profile pic would feel the same way.

i agree with you on several levels beach, and if your principles won't allow you to contribute financially to the community then that's your decision entirely. good on you for that. see ya around, hopefully.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

6. Default

Although I agree with you as well, this community has a very strong leadership group that does not tolerate this type of shenanigans within it's core group. Rest assured the regulars and leadership follow very strict rules about what is and isn't allowable. I'm not agreeing that what timmy did wasn't detestable, but as everyone else has been saying, the leadership dealt with it. This thread should be locked.

7. Default

what was his profile pic?

and this entire thread is fucking pointless.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

I see that I have officially been stripped of my admin powers, I was sincerely sorry when I sent the text messages to the kid, what sucks more is that my powers were stripped after my monthly payment went through lol. I've heard other admins say grotesque things to other players whom ages were not confirmed though that is not an excuse for my behavior. I feel the same way you do beach but canceling your admin membership because my behavior wasnt handed properly (as you suggested) is not an excuse for you to not be an admin anymore. This was a one time thing, I have never conducted myself in this way before, I wasn't thinking when the kid came to me for help, I should have conducted myself in a professional manner but would have preferred a break for the zm server other than loss of admin powers (after monthly payment went through). I've never abused my powers in anyway so I don't feel that I should have lost my powers for my personal misconduct. I acknowledged that I had made a mistake and requested mercy from ULA and clan members. I was given it, idk what happened afterwards. It was an honest mistake, people deserve another chance and I had hoped that after my misconduct I would have been given the opportunity to prove myself. I even wanted to befriend phil and all other admins because I was even disgusted at my behavior and only wondered how others felt, but your statement beach of me possibly going after other kids is ridiculous, I've never done that, I can't imagine doing that but that's the only conclusion that you could come to when actions like this are displayed. Thanks jwtemp and phil for trying to (I guess) help me. I hope to continue playing on the server and hopefully be an admin again some day.

I am currently unemployed so I guess losing my admin wasn't bad after all. Hope to see you on the server again beach.
    Last edited by timmy turner; 09-13-2013 at 05:41 PM.

9. Default

You are only saying what you think everyone wants to hear. Be honest with yourself and seek help.

10. Default

Not to be rude but that's total BS. You don't know how I feel inside and I will not seek help because I am not sick. I don't chase children around the street asking for pictures of their feet!!! This is the first time that I have conducted myself this way and the last! Most people would say, I don't know these people, I'll never meet them but that doesn't change the way someone over the web may feel about them. I damn sure aint no f****** R.Kelly iight. You can either accept my 2nd apology or scrap it. I don't care anymore, my powers have already been stripped.

And answer me this, How do you know what everyone wants to hear?!! I apologized and accepted the fact that my behavior was inappropriate and had hoped to have had given another chance. I guess I was before beach made this jabbing thread. there is nothing more that I can do. I admitted I was wrong, begged for forgiveness, and hoped for another opportunity. This was a one time thing, people make mistakes. I'm not going to make a list of politicians and celebrities that have f****** up, asked for forgiveness, changed and have redeemed themselves. I'm only going to hope that I will be allowed to be an admin again, and do what it takes to redeem myself. Am I grateful though that "Zero" did not ban me from the server.