Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi, its the MeatsticK

1. Default Hi, its the MeatsticK

I've been playing on the Gun Game Elimination server a lot recently, since I realized CS Source is still better than CS GO. I was playing under "I must be shooting blanks" for a brief period because I was sucking it up trying to get back into counter strike, but I usually go by MeatsticK. I figured I might as well make an account because I really have nothing better to do right now except study and play CS.

Also I do a lot of programing(mostly Objective-C, C#, Java, PHP Javascript among others) so if anyone needs some coding or web development tips I like to help.
    Last edited by maynard; 09-18-2013 at 01:22 AM.

2. Default

hmmm advertisements.....................

hello?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

Don't advertise on these forums.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

I'm pretty sure I've killed you a few times. Didn't see the ads so can't scorn you for that but welcome at any rate.

5. Default

My bad for the links, just wanted to give creditability for my claims as a programmer more than advertising, I don't really expect to see any profit from posting the links here haha.

Thanks for the welcome and I'm sure most of you have killed me quite a few times I'm not exactly a pro player haha just like to get on and shoot at things for a little while.

And thanks for removing the links I might as well stay as anonymous as possible, have you guys read the article about the guy that lost in a knife fight in game and found the guy who killed him in a game and stabbed him in real life haha? I would post the link but I'm a little scared to post external links now haha

6. Default

read the rules and you wont be scared....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

There are a few people in game whose computers I'd like to review just to prove they're dirty cheaters. As for stabbing them, wow, that's taking it a bit far. Then again some people really are that pathetic that a game is the most important thing in the world to them.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jwtemp View Post
    There are a few people in game whose computers I'd like to review just to prove they're dirty cheaters. As for stabbing them, wow, that's taking it a bit far. Then again some people really are that pathetic that a game is the most important thing in the world to them.
    If you really think someone is hacking, wouldn't you be able to spec them for a while and be able to tell? I guess you could have like very subtle auto-aim and you wouldn't be able to really know 100% because he's not making like crazy headshots.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Meatstick View Post
    If you really think someone is hacking, wouldn't you be able to spec them for a while and be able to tell? I guess you could have like very subtle auto-aim and you wouldn't be able to really know 100% because he's not making like crazy headshots.
    that's what happens now. What he's saying is that he would like to get a look at their computer because if you can see what they have on their computer you can know 100% that they're hacking because you'd be able to find the software doing the hack. Even with the current method of hackers it can take a lot of time to catch the people who are very good at hiding it (see balto's ban).

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Locust View Post
    that's what happens now. What he's saying is that he would like to get a look at their computer because if you can see what they have on their computer you can know 100% that they're hacking because you'd be able to find the software doing the hack. Even with the current method of hackers it can take a lot of time to catch the people who are very good at hiding it (see balto's ban).
    Yeah, what he said. Also, some cheaters are never going to get caught, even when they do it seems all they need do is come on the boards and cry or profess innocence and the ban gets reversed based on 'radar' or 'luck' or 'amazing headset.'