Thread: Ban Mastagunz

Default Ban Mastagunz

There is someone in ZM named mastagunz that is spamming the microphone but it's not me. It's an imposter. Can somebody come ban this cocksucker?

2. Default

too bad im not admin anymore D: ... but seriously zero.. please fix up the server.. if u want people to even bother buying admin on this nonstop crashing server
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

3. Default

I hate to say it but your gonna catch him online again, cause unless you get his steam i.d. ,no one can ban him. so if you catch him again, post his steam i.d. in here and then we can look into this for ya!
    FIRE FIRE FIRE!

4. Default

well we've got 4 possibles and I dont know which one is you.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/i...ill&order=desc
    when did this mic spamming occur?

5. Default

I saw this recent post when I joined the IBIS ZM server and I would like to help resolve this issue.

The people you are looking for has the steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:19519844
    STEAM_0:1:8063310

Those two seems to be in collaboration with each other or something. Nonetheless, as mentioned before, they were posing as other people's names by copying their name exactly followed by a space. In addition, they would play very annoying sound files/music.

I have two raw demos that proves their existence. The first one is 2 minutes and 41 seconds, which listening to the first couple of seconds would suffice. It trails on for another minute or so before there was silence. The second demo is 49 seconds long. It is more or less the same thing. I recorded a third one that occurred shortly after but cs crashed on me for some odd reason so the footage is lost.

6. Default

STEAM_0:1:8063310

This person came back and as per usual coming back from a ban, he goes ahead and begins mic spamming plus doing overall douche things. I managed to get a quick 1 minute demo of him doing a small portion of the things he's constantly doing.

Something has to be done about this.