Player Johnson
    Steam ID STEAM_0:0:4603365
    Steam Community 76561197969472458
    IP address zz 184.175.35.134
    Invoked on 09-21-13 16:13
    Banlength 1 hr
    Reason do not quit and return because you are zombie
    Banned by Admin Mad Maxx
    Banned from Zombie MOD+ IBISGaming.com | FAST DL | PsychoSta...
    Total Bans 3 (search)
    Blocked (0) never

I gave this player a warning and he seems to continue when admins are not around. I warned him when we were playing Lila_beach not to disconnect/reconnect to avoid tag as well as leaving and returning as a zombie. At first he seemed to cooperate, however on Atix when I was spectating under an alias. he was tagged and kept leaving and coming back. he has 3 bans. 1st was beachbum..., 2nd was me ze_jurassic park story he fell off the tower at tick 83400-83500 and soon after he leaves and returns to avoid being tagged. this time I banned him for 60 minutes, for avoiding ding as a zombie. I know it's Zmod server and may be a little, but he does not want to respect the rules.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the Jurassic park map

- - - Updated - - -

Jurassic park map demo

2. Default

whats the point here

3. Default

just to cover my assets if therein is any question of admin abuse

4. Default

you dont need to so that?

5. Default

Easy carm...dudes just trying to do right. It isn't needed though bro. If it were a ban or something then yes please come explain and post vids, otherwise you're really goods. The only time that won't happen is if you are constantly spamming admin powers, or abusing in some way. This is clearly not. Have a good one.

~edit and by ban I do mean more than like an hour time out as well. Good for paper trail though in case he keeps repeat offending and the time needs to be escalated.

6. Default

Thanks assassin,

Yes I agree it's not really necessary, I work in a hospital and understand the necessity of documentation.. if it's not documented it's not done and therein one can lose a license. Thanks again for the input I will know for next time.

Regards,

Maxx

7. Default

Have a clan member(s) on your friends list to help clarify bans for you. Or you always have me on your friends list I'll fucking lay down the LAW in zm server.
    As long as you follow protocol, (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...-Zm-Rules-v2-9) ban criteria, you should be fine. Majority is warn/slay/kick (or mute/gag)/ban. Most admins just go to warn once, and ban.

But not bad on the paper work. instead of posting every single time you ban someone, do this in the future. If you feel like you banned someone, but not sure if it is ban worthy or anything, first ask clan member, or ULA. If you are not able to contact them, do as what you feel is needed. Download the demo and rename it so you can remember what you did. Like auto-20130921-160013-zm_atix_helicopter.dem could be renamed as "johnson_leavesavoidzombietag" blah blah.

8. Default

I would say covering your bum is good to do , I would also like to point out that Johnson has been told by me and gramps not to do this, he is not learning and I think his ban should be uped as he has 3 bans 2 from max for the same reason, and I know i have told him in the last 3 days i have played not to do this more then 5 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Maxx View Post
    just to cover my assets if therein is any question of admin abuse

9. Default

Also in the future this sort of post might have been better places in the admin forum. Although this location is acceptable.