Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hello all

1. Default

wow all you guys fail, AZ is where its at, 360 days of sunshine and 80 degree weather.

2. Default

Yeah i was in Arizona for a week a few months ago... and its a terrible state. There is nothing but sand and rock, talk about depressing. I was in southern Arizona, and i hope the whole state isnt like that... if it is im surprised everyone hasnt blown their brains out by now.
    -MBP

3. Default

I've been to Phoenix and Tucson. Its fucken boring over there. Nothing but mountains and cactuses all around. Also at night all sorts of creatures are out. The majority of the population was mexican in which mexican food spots were all over the place.
    They also have the wierdest accent. Ugh !

4. Default

god damn!!!! who the hell was your tour guide for AZ??? some beaner you picked up there?? wrong move fella's. DUDE I'm a college kid in my last semester and trust me there is so much fun that I wouldn't trade it for cali or any other state. You ever done paintball at night with glow in the dark paint??? it looks like tracer fire. You ever dirt biked through the desert??? skydiving?? tons of sport teams, so many bars with tons of hot women everywhere (wanna add both ASU and U of A are in the top 20 of playboys top party schools). yes mexicans are everywhere down here but they stay in there own parts. oh and manbearpig everyone is packing over here not as bad as texas. plus we have nuclear fall out shelters, so ha lol.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    god damn!!!! who the hell was your tour guide for AZ??? some beaner you picked up there?? wrong move fella's. DUDE I'm a college kid in my last semester and trust me there is so much fun that I wouldn't trade it for cali or any other state. You ever done paintball at night with glow in the dark paint??? it looks like tracer fire. You ever dirt biked through the desert??? skydiving?? tons of sport teams, so many bars with tons of hot women everywhere (wanna add both ASU and U of A are in the top 20 of playboys top party schools). yes mexicans are everywhere down here but they stay in there own parts. oh and manbearpig everyone is packing over here not as bad as texas. plus we have nuclear fall out shelters, so ha lol.
    Well in NYC we have plenty of bars with PLENTY of beautiful women. All those recreational activities you mention can be done here in NYC. Anything else of interest ?

6. Default

Were not saying that there isnt some shit to do there, there is always something to do no matter the state. Im saying is that wile your doing whatever it is, its boring and ugly as fuck wile you do it. I mean i grew up around tree's and water, so its like when i see that i just think its dull. Visiting the grand canyon was like the 2 most boring days of my life. You have fallout shelters because there is nuclear testing there, so your kids are going to be all deformed and shit when they come out from those "hot women." But i mean we have different sub-cultures so its understandable to disagree.
    -MBP

7. Default

manbearpig I could not agree with you more. I just get heated when people start talking bad about my home state. I'm justed used to being able to see miles and miles in any direction. any other place other than the southwest bugs me cause your right trees are everywhere. but we have those and water at the lakes here too. plus we have snowboarding in the white mountains. the only thing I can say in my favor is I don't have to deal with 6 feet of snow everyday for winter. coldest it gets here in the desert during the winter is 55 degrees