Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Periapt of Health V1.0.0

1. Default Periapt of Health V1.0.0

Periapt of Health (+50H) (lasts till death)

Cost: 3500
    Restricted From: none
    Limit: 1 (2)
    Level: 0
    Description: Increase max health.

• vA1.0.0
      • Proof of Concept/Initial Test

• v1.0.0
      • Released on live server
      • Fixed glitch where some races would override the health gain at round start
    Last edited by ZERO; 09-23-2013 at 01:20 AM.

2. Default

Has been released on test server to correct issues reveled with human testing.

3. Default

Once it is verified working it will be released.

4. Default

Seems to work fine with human, previously mentioned glitches are gone. Works fine with Flame Pred and Die Xon. Works fine with both Pride and Power Up on Hell's demon.

Doesn't increase Crypt Lord's maximum health after to 200, but it does increase his current health by 50, so it can be at 200 for a period of time as per the prior version. Does increase Shadow Hunter's maximum health for healing.

Seems to reduce health properly when sold. Crypt Lord to 100, Human to 150, Santa to 100. If they had under these, didn't decrease health. Didn't test with a santa who had gained extra HP, or a crypt lord who had over 150.

While I assume you just meant to check the human issue, I decided to be thorough, just in case.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

5. Default

rgr, will got live at some point in the next 24 hours.

6. Default

v1.0.0

• Released on live server
    • Fixed glitch where some races would override the health gain at round start

7. Default

ermm why is there a (2) next to limit?
    OhGasm In Your Mouth : panorama is so nub
    Maukid : lol
    OhGasm In Your Mouth : never realized it

8. Default

In the past you were allowed to buy up to 2 of these at a time. The 2 is there so as to indicate that changes are needed in the future to make it work exactly like it did pre OB.

9. Default

Another item abuse with this item is in the late round, if you buy this item, get rid of it, buy it, get rid of it, buy it you will have 150 hp. Granted this does take a bit of money, but on a team with cheap items, or a winning team with lots of money can pull this off pretty easily. It seems that the item should only work once per round/life or at the very least take away 50 hp when the item is removed, even if you are below 100 hp.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Another item abuse with this item is in the late round, if you buy this item, get rid of it, buy it, get rid of it, buy it you will have 150 hp. Granted this does take a bit of money, but on a team with cheap items, or a winning team with lots of money can pull this off pretty easily. It seems that the item should only work once per round/life or at the very least take away 50 hp when the item is removed, even if you are below 100 hp.
    i dont see the abuse in this...
    people have been doing that for a while now, hell Spasm even taught me that shit a while back...
    the fact that remains is that you need to:
    1- have THREE items already including the health pack, a minimum cost of 3500 health+ 1500 antiward+2400 claw= 7400 beforehand.
    2- REPLACE the health pack with another item and it cant be an item that u had before, so if u had anti ward before, u have to go for at least a 2500 gloves.
    3- REBUY a health pack for 3500...
    4- rince and repeat 2 more times?
    the math here implies that you must have had at least 7400$ worth of items to begin with (make it 8k assuming most ppl dnt have THAT set running,
    then at least 5k per switch... that's spending around 15k on powering up back to 150...

YOU COULD HAVE A BOUGHT TWO goddamn scrolls with that much money... or just buy a fucking ring if possible?

and as for the losing team having the money and cheap items? GOOD ON THEM. if they are too fucking morons to realize that they can spend some money to stay in the game and actually do a fucking difference in the game? well that's on them...
    but let's face it... most of the time, if the items are THAT fucking cheap, i have yet to see players use their brains to counter enemies with items... instead they just tome up and decide to take the defeat...
    so again, i dont see how this can be abused,,, in fact, it's a LOT of expense (on winning team) and a very decent tactic (on loosing team)...

so yeah, im fine with it as is.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...