Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Gta v

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I tried but online wasnt holding up, so i decided to wait till the next day. Gta online looks beyond fucking good though. Sssooooo much cool shit. Will try it out in the morning..... Hopefully it runs half decent by then.
    I've just decided to give them a week. I dont think Rockstar has the hardware to hold up to the amount of people jumping on. Plus new update in terraria will kinda be holding me for while ^-^
    OhGasm In Your Mouth : panorama is so nub
    Maukid : lol
    OhGasm In Your Mouth : never realized it

2. Default

ya the online doesn't work so far... but what I've seen of what they have done it's pretty fucking awesome.

starts like a GTA game with an intro, credits, music etc... you make a guy for multiplayer and level him up and shit.... will be nice when it's working.

rockstar already said they were sorry and weren't expecting this many people 2 be on.... but they new on day one when they broke 800 million that it would happen.... so not sure why they waited till now 2 do anything about it... oh well... in time it will work.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

ya the online doesn't work so far... but what I've seen of what they have done it's pretty fucking awesome.

starts like a GTA game with an intro, credits, music etc... you make a guy for multiplayer and level him up and shit.... will be nice when it's working.

rockstar already said they were sorry and weren't expecting this many people 2 be on.... but they new on day one when they broke 800 million that it would happen.... so not sure why they waited till now 2 do anything about it... oh well... in time it will work.
    Ya ive watched some gameplay T-T im so jelly

Rockstar has never really been an mmo company so i doubt they could handle the 1bil+ people logging on first day. Poor rockstar, I've seen people like "OMG ROCKSTAR WHY YOU SELL A BROKEN PRODUCT!!!!". I'm content with just the single player game since i feel like i got $60 worth of fun (Without even touching the extremely good looking multiplayer) AND i get an extra online mode? sweeeet ^-^

4. Default

I wana play online sooooooo bad.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

I wana play online sooooooo bad.
    Woo manage to get online! i got threatened when i drove near someone T-T

6. Default

ughh I can't get the first race 2 start... just sits on the launching session screen....

made a new guy, figured that might help, so far, nope.

you on xbox or ps? and how long did it take you 2 get into a game.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Today was my first visit to the forums since the game was released....

I have done nothing except work and play the game.....

What have I done? Apparently the girl I have been seeing has stopped tlaking to me because I kept blowing her off.....lol
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

I'm afraid I have to wait for it to come out on PC (if it does) to play it. :-/

Oh well, back to playing GW2. thanks again, cyber. XD
    A programming genius called HEAP
    Had trouble in getting to sleep
    So he made his lambs troup
    through a huge FOR-NEXT loop
    FOR 1 TO 10000: NEXT sheep.

9. Default

ughh I can't get the first race 2 start... just sits on the launching session screen....

made a new guy, figured that might help, so far, nope.

you on xbox or ps? and how long did it take you 2 get into a game.
    PSN, i dont actually know because i went afk then came back when the race started beeping at me

i think i just started my own session (i raced by myself -.-) it took a few tried before i started actually meeting people

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Today was my first visit to the forums since the game was released....

I have done nothing except work and play the game.....

What have I done? Apparently the girl I have been seeing has stopped tlaking to me because I kept blowing her off.....lol

atta boy

Maynard - The WCS Guy