Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gta v

1. Default Gta v

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

This game is fucking awesome. The sales in the first week were more than all the other GTA games combined lol and is the fastest selling game of all time... they have done like 800+ million opening week. Anyone else playing?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

I play [ps3] I love it! Waiting for the online release so I can rob banks with friends!... well first i need friends T-T
    OhGasm In Your Mouth : panorama is so nub
    Maukid : lol
    OhGasm In Your Mouth : never realized it

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    I play [ps3] I love it! Waiting for the online release so I can rob banks with friends!... well first i need friends T-T
    I'll be your friend! Too bad I don't play games on console.

4. Default

ps3 with brett!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by carmichal View Post
    ps3 with brett!
    yessssss frrrriiieeeennnndddddssssssssss

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    yessssss frrrriiieeeennnndddddssssssssss
    sadly his school is being stuid with the internet part and are having a hard time getting online.

7. Default

well he has until october 1st... i just really want to do more heist >.> not being able to plan heist after they are done is depressing me in GTA.... it is the funnest part of the game and im only allowed to do 6 of them.

8. Default

internet lets me on for 10 mins, then kicks me off. absolutely nobody has the slightest idea why.

on a side note, it looks like shit for me. jagged edges, frame rate right around 20......it's frustrating. but works.

still, early on in the story i'm kinda disappointed. felt like my favorite gta (san andreas) did a much better job of introducing the story to you and shit.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

9. Default

I'm about 4 hours and am enjoying the story and characters so far. Love being able to switch between characters. We will see how i feel about it tomorrow after a good ten hour game stretch.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

So far I got maybe two hours of the story in the other 5 have been spent punching strangers stealing a taco truck and driving through the hills. Then I stole a bus and put it in the pacific ocean shot some hippies stole a jet ski and went out as far as I could. Best day ever!!!