Thread: Some real big problems with ZM server

1. Default Some real big problems with ZM server

So I and a good some of others have been posting on the ZM thread area and we really need this stuff to be looked into!

We have a list of map's that are not working as they are entended, 3 of the zombie classes have a knock back glitch that can happen on both Zm and Ze maps making them go from the normal knock back value to that of a deform zombie (I have had the Infected classes knock back so glitched that a head shot at point blank from a scout knocks them back .08 meters or less), humans are also now not spawning with a knife from time to time, I know this because it happend to me today on Ze_420_beachstrike.

We have been posting most of the problems in the ZM forums and it is just not going any place and its been over 4 weeks now this has been going on, so if someone could plz drop by and give us a helping hand this would be great.

I will post a list of all the maps that are not working and or have big time glitchs in them tomorrow as it is 2:00am for me and i have work soon.

Thx your time OmegaWizKid<IbIs.A>.

Their was also an aim bot hacker using magical heat seeking bullets.
    You should post the demo omega.

3. Default

If there is a suspected hacker in a server, get an admin in there asap, or if you can't find an admin, post in user perma ban section (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/for...ma-Ban-Request)
    If an admin doesnt want to do the paper work, get an ULA in there.

You should know this by now cat.

4. Default

Zombie mod >>
    I hit Brett right in the feels.