Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wcs server constantly crashing every other map change.

1. Default wcs server constantly crashing every other map change.

the title sums it up... and now wcs broke, currently in the process of restarting it...

something is very off with lag spikes and crashes today... u doing some work there zero?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

never change the map... problem solved..... damn I'm good.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Was it actually crashing or just doing that thing where it takes 10 minutes for the map to actually change. Cause thats not a crash since it does eventually load the map it was supposed to, it just takes fucking forever.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

4. Default

Yeah it'd be interesting to know which it was doing. Zero?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Was it actually crashing or just doing that thing where it takes 10 minutes for the map to actually change. Cause thats not a crash since it does eventually load the map it was supposed to, it just takes fucking forever.
    Both. Sometimes i takes a good 10 minute per map change (almost every map change lately), but i was referring to the wcs server completely going offline and crashing, u try to join it and it tell su that the server is not responding. And it will not show in !servers if searching for it in gg for example.... And both these crashes and delays are getting VERY VERY COMMON LATELY IN WCS SPECIFICALLY.... Zero did u change the priority system on map rotations? Any server being favorited over wcs now? Any valve crap we dnt know about? Peace
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    never change the map... problem solved..... damn I'm good.
    i hear de_dust2 24/7 WCS server now...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    i hear de_dust2 24/7 WCS server now...
    Bitch Please, 24/7 Arghhh, its what the people want.

8. Default

I have encouter this problem too. We would be playing on a map then server changes map and it takes forever to load, so I join another server and play cs while looking at my favourites list to see if wcs is back on, but no. Also, a lot of lag spikes on server recently.

9. Default

My favorite glitch currently is when the map changes immediatly on a regular map vote, not an RTV.

Also, I've said this before, but ZERO please fix the map vote system. The maps are not longer alphabetical, italy is on it twice among other errors, the map vote pops up during the middle of a round which is really annoying when it used to only pop up after the rounded ended following the 6 minute mark. Also, frequently the map you are currently playing on will appear as a choice for the map vote, and more often than not that option wins to the point where we can play italy 3 times in a row, it works for me, but a lot of people hate it.

10. Default

Same is happening with zm server tonight crashing for no reason.