Thread: Can we fix the *Spec* problem?

1. Default Can we fix the *Spec* problem?

What the fuck? Every so often I get all excited when I see "oh look, 24 people playing" only to see its 2 people, and 22 spectators...

Which by the way, most of these spectators have the same exact name, with a (1) attached...

Is there a way to fix this? This shit gets old.

2. Default

LULZ!

Zombie mod........................
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Zombie mod........................
    What's wrong with zm?

And Alderleet, those are bots my dude. Those are bots haha. Get use to seeing them unless the server is full.

4. Default

Yea the purpose of those bots is to make the server look like it has people in it, so people will actually join. As a regular I am surprised you have not caught on to that yet, but thats not really important. It is still really easy to know when the server is empty, just look at the server info for people that have not all joined at the same time, an actual score, and have more than 6-7 different names which you should get to know so you know when people are actually playing.
    "To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea," Siv During Livh, a psychologist and expert

5. Default

I can only play during certain times, so I rarely get Flooded Spec moments like this. 95% of the time, there's loads of people.

I didn't know who/what these spectators are.

6. Default

Bots my good sir. Bots. Figment of your imaginations. People you will never meet. Kind of like tinkerbell.

7. Default

I met Tinkerbell, her real name was Cindy and man oh man she knew her way around the pole... but I digress, yeah it is annoying to see the server as full only to have lots of spectating bots, but it does help in bringing in more people if people can wait a bit.