Thread: Finally..

1. Default Finally..

Well, I got banned for something silly had to make an account. Decided lets make an introduction. Hello all!

UKMD| MilK.

2. Default

Welcome.
    Seems like you got banned for cading a crouch spot, that's a no-no.
    Read over these rules, because I saw you break a few earlier today. Read the rules so there are no more silly bans, you silly goose.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...-Zm-Rules-v2-9

Don't listen to any of these creatures who posts "zombie mod..."
    Welcome to the forums.

3. Default

Thing is, I am normally early hours gaming on this server around 3:00 AM GMT LONDON. I've done a few of these things and actually seen admins do the same. So I thought it was not a problem.

4. Default

If you have any questions or concerns in regards to rules and illegal/legal Cade spots, feel free to PM me anytime. Or add me on steam.

5. Default

Zombie mod at its finest.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Zombie mod at its finest.
    what's wrong with zombie mod?

7. Default

If you see someone doing it, you should ask them nicely to stop. If they don't, add an admin and tell them about it. If they refuse to do anything about it, try another admin. If all else fails, Save the replay (demos can be found here: http://www.ibisgaming.com/...Links-to-Demos. Make sure you are using something FTP compatible. Then go to the rules section and read the stickies. Figure out what rule he broke, and what you can maybe get him banned for. Even if it is only a temp ban, you will want to follow this process. Simply having a 1 hour to 1 day ban on record is important, as it allows the admins to spot repeat offenders which will result in longer ban lengths. Doing this helps allow for better servers.