Thread: Good List?

1. Default Good List?

So I used to watch Anime quite abit back in the day where you could actually watch full seasons on Youtube. /Queen Poll.

I am just wondering what are some good ones that are currently out? New / Old.

A few I've actually watched and enjoyed are...

Love Hina
    HellSing
    Bleach
    Naruto
    FMA
    High School Of the Dead
    Apple Seed

2. Default

These shows started to air this past month:
    Coppelion
    Kyoukai no Kanata
    Nagi no Asukara
    Outbreak Company
    IS: Infinite Stratos 2
    Kill La Kill
    Golden Time
    Strike the Blood
    Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku o Ketsui Shimashita
    Log Horizon
    Little Busters! Refrain
    Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai
    Non Non Biyori
    Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova
    Tokyo Ravens
    Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Lovecome o Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru
    Kakumeiki Valvrave 2

3. Default

Based on what you have seen I recommend you watch Attack on Titan or Sword Art Online. These titles will be easier for you to get into. Also if you have not you should see FMA Brotherhood as it is a lot better than FMA.

Also have you seen any Ghost in the Shell, you may enjoy that as well if you liked Apple Seed.

Also Naruto is starting to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel so now would be the time to catch up and get current with that show (just skip the filler to save time)

4. Default

If you enjoyed Love Hina for the harem comedy then you may also like Nagasarete Airantou or Seto no Hanayome

5. Default

If you state honestly what things about High School Of the Dead you would like to see in other shows I can know what direction to go with recommendations.

6. Default

To be honest, my ex had gotten me into HighSchool of the dead. I did enjoy it to a certain extent. She always made me watch it with her and to be honest. Boobs.