Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: cade breaker

1. Default

I have a question, can we move purposely cade breaking into the perm ban section??

I'm not talking about someone just joking around or by accident, but because they just wanna show up in the ZM server and grief the server.

I banned 2 people tonight for doing just that.

oh and the homebrew clan or whatever there called can complain all they want, I even gave them the web address to here so they can post.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I have a question, can we move purposely cade breaking into the perm ban section??

I'm not talking about someone just joking around or by accident, but because they just wanna show up in the ZM server and grief the server.

I banned 2 people tonight for doing just that.

oh and the homebrew clan or whatever there called can complain all they want, I even gave them the web address to here so they can post.
    I think that's too harsh. Permabans are implemented from committing serious violations of the rules. That request is way overboard.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I think that's too harsh. Permabans are implemented from committing serious violations of the rules. That request is way overboard.
    alright than, sticking with the normal ban for griefers than.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-