Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: cade breaker

1. Default cade breaker

hey guys there is a player named david on the ZM server right now I don't know his steam id but I will try to get it he keeps running around the map zm_lila_panic. the time is 10:02 pm mountain time. breaking everyone's cade. if admin reads this plz help

2. Default

demo...

get steam i.d...

and complete player name.

And an appropriate ban will be handed out.

3. Default

already working on it holy. problem is I'm pretty sure he keeps changing his name so his steam id is a little hard to get a hold of. but rest assure I will get a demo and his steam id.

4. Default

Do you guys give out appropriate bans or some sort of punishment for consistent mic spammers?

5. Default

Well i give out appriote bans.....till i got my ban privlege taken away.

6. Default

Warn them, mute them, (if map changes and it continues) kick them, (if they come back again doing it) temporary ban them.
    -MBP

7. Default

The easiest way i know to get steam ids is to just type "status" in the console.
    it will display a list of names and the steam id.

8. Default

or RES you can type in ma_users and it will give you every players name, steam id and restrictions if they have any. oh and one more admins need to know the ma_gimp command. its mutes both voice chat and word chat.

9. Default

I KNEW I SAW IT SOMEWHERE! Internet you did have some admin privledges restricted! You lied to me! Wait, that's nothing new.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

there are too many cade breakers running around ZM doing as they please.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-