Thread: Dark Obit

1. Default Dark Obit

Iv been playin this game call dark orbit for about 6 months now and just wondering if anyone else is a fellow player if not google it! its free, real time, 12 milli players and might be your type

2. Default

What is it?

Just an FYI the best free game in the world is NS

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    What is it?

Just an FYI the best free game in the world is NS

He's right

4. Default

Technically Natural Selection isn't free because you need HL1 to play it. But its worth 10 bucks definitely if you don't already have it. They are right though, its a great game.
    -MBP

5. Default

its nothing big...just a browser game

6. Default

I think the best free game was Utopia (anyone ever play that?).
    grace how does orbit differ? I might check it out later if you can sell me on it with more info!

7. Default

I think the best free game was Utopia (anyone ever play that?).
    grace how does orbit differ? I might check it out later if you can sell me on it with more info!

8. Default

I just made a dark orbit account, and will try it out today.
    -MBP

9. Default

well heres some advice.. theres 3 companys mars, venus, & earth. mars( or mmo) is the under dog dont join them unless u want to b farmed and not make it real far! im in earth( eic ) there in the mid with vru( or know as venus) being the strongest! u start out with a little ship and its free if u die to repair. stay with that for as long as u can! do all the quests and get all the bonus boxes u can find. try to not spend ur uri if u can buy a new ship instead of repiaring it dont spend real money u can get everything u need by trade!!!!

this is a link for what we call the dark orbit bible

http://en.board.bigpoint.com/darkorb...ad.php?t=21690

most of us use team speak voice server, public chat ip is
    208.100.9.172:9248

this will help i hope have questions just ask
    oh and when i first started i seen whyteboys on but i havent seen him since...WUA?????where u at

10. Default

I picked the EIC thing. And as soon as possible i bought the 32K ship. But it was hard learning what to do because the first thing i typed into the text box was "Fucking" and then i was banned for a week, which is bull shit. I got killed by one of my own ships twice, so i am down 1000 uri already. Im considering just resetting the whole thing, because now i know what to do. Is there anyway to reset your ship and stuff without totally redoing your account?

P.S. G4ce i added you to steam friends so you can help me.
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 03-01-2009 at 05:18 PM.
    -MBP