Thread: Reserved Slot

1. Default Reserved Slot

I reserved a slot, but I still get "Server Full." What do I need to do? Thank you!!

2. Default

If the server is full to the max, I.E 21/21 people, you won't be able to join. But if it's 20/21, I believe you can join and the server will kick someone for your place.

3. Default

I will be this week making changes to the NS2 server that will make it easier for reserved slot users to connect at the same time without issue.

Unfortunately the reserved slot system for ns2 was made with the idea that not many people are actually using them. I will be fixing it under the assumption that a lot of people will be using them.

4. Default

If the server is 22/22 and you get this message let me know b/c that is bad as something is broken. If you get the message when you see the server as 23/23 then someone has just connected on the reserved slot and it has not cleared out yet.

5. Default

Thank you sooo much!!

6. Default

I was getting "Server Full" at 22/22. I haven't tried in the last couple of hours though. It is now 4:00 CST, 11-10-13.

7. Default

I'm still getting "Server Full" at 22 of 22. Just letting you know. Thank you.

8. Default

Ok I have checked your account and although your steam id was entered correctly for some reason it did not properly sync up to the admin system. I have preformed a manual resync which has allowed your id to correctly authenticate in the ns2 system. Your reserved slot should now work instantly!

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

9. Default

No problem at all. Thank you sooo much for your fast help!!!!!!!!

10. Default

Also if you pres esc while in the server you can now select from a small group of different icons. Admins have a larger selection of icons though.