Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Internet Badass|ibis.a

1. Default

really? a bit of fun? come on now, this guy has caused problems across all the servers. you have multiple players (even admins) saying that his actions are wrong, isn't it time to buck up?

2. Default

I'm done with it. This is actually giving a bad example to potential admins who now think they will have fun by slaying....kicking....banning...blinding....burnin g........for what ? For fun. GJ

3. Default

since when does koolayed determine the legal and illegal spots?

koolayed can be as much of a pain in the ass in the server as any of the other pains in the asses.

he's mouthed off to me on more than one occasion.

4. Default

I know, but the point is there was no warning and no reason given for my freezing, besides giving internet an unfair advantage, and yeah I know koolaids an ass sometimes but still this isnt the first time a room has been declared illegal on the server, and the room itself wasn't unsimilar to the red room in high school which is why I bought his explanation.

5. Default

Just quoting myself from another thread....

Something really needs to be done particularly for Internet Badass. Just as an example(Meaning something like this happens every single night), he changed the server to low grav and refused to change it back for several hours and the server just became stupid to play on afterwards. He refused any votes and wouldn't listen to anyone from the server even though around 25 of the 30 players wanted to change it back to normal. I explanined to him over the VOIP in game later that I didn't believe that his actions were up to par with the IBIS tradition, and what does he do? Doesn't ask why, or doesn't say I'm sorry, he kicks me. And then when I come back in to ask why I was kicked, he kicks me again.

6. Default

not sure if this will help....
    but i am currently dancing around my room completely nude with a spear in my left hand

PEW PEW PEW™

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I'm done with it. This is actually giving a bad example to potential admins who now think they will have fun by slaying....kicking....banning...blinding....burnin g........for what ? For fun. GJ
    "GJ"?cant you at least talk like youre a CO?

you h eard it here first folks!!! as long as its for a little fun you can do it. let the laughter begin!!!

8. Default

woot! you said it! tking admins for the lulz!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    not sure if this will help....
    but i am currently dancing around my room completely nude with a spear in my left hand
    aaahahahaha

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-Monic View Post
    aaahahahaha
    guess you gotta be into guys dancing nakid to get it...