Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Internet Badass|ibis.a

1. Default

lol koolayed needs to gtfo also, i had made peace with him at 1 point until he started consol buying awps and he kept mouthing off the whole server, cuz he has auto aim... He breaks the rules every other round and voids mutes and bans to.

if you spec him and watch, he never misses headshots and i should of demo him along time ago.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    When I checked the logs the time reported here is the only time he has done it and he unblinded them right away. There is a difference between abuse and just a bit of fun.
    Zero,
    I really am not trying to be a dick with this comment, I haven't posted about this internet badass and don't care to comment about him but I need to be brutally honest here. I admit my activity is low and if this incident had occurred, for example, in the GG server during one of the few times I'm present, I wouldve banned him for the rest of the night in order to enjoy my next map or two.
    my advice if an admin wants to have fun with the entire server excluding himself? go have fun by fucking yourself. fuck me and ill fuck you back.
    sorry for being mean... but mass server commands is my biggest pet peeve.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    Zero,
    I really am not trying to be a dick with this comment, I haven't posted about this internet badass and don't care to comment about him but I need to be brutally honest here. I admit my activity is low and if this incident had occurred, for example, in the GG server during one of the few times I'm present, I wouldve banned him for the rest of the night in order to enjoy my next map or two.
    my advice if an admin wants to have fun with the entire server excluding himself? go have fun by fucking yourself. fuck me and ill fuck you back.
    correctiong* ONE of my biggest pet peeves.

lol but yea. hes preachin it.

4. Default

wow, an epic 3 pagger about me and i didnt even notice it. for the record the teams were ~27-4 me and the zombies were having fun blinding people that were owning them. tbh its a game and you guys need to chill the fuck out. ive never seen people bitch this much about 5 commands in my life.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Badass View Post
    wow, an epic 3 pagger about me and i didnt even notice it. for the record the teams were ~27-4 me and the zombies were having fun blinding people that were owning them. tbh its a game and you guys need to chill the fuck out. ive never seen people bitch this much about 5 commands in my life.
    that's all you say it is, just a game. Yes it's a game, thank you captain obvious. What we like about the game is that its fun, and its fun to get competitive. But when people come in and start doing what they want, because they have power, thats abuse. That needs to stop. Why do you think ibis has been pretty active for the pass 2-3 years? cause everything is fine the way it is, people do not have to change the gameplay cuz their bored. Guess what, if your not enjoying the game, GTFO and go frap somewere else. This is not your server internent, so why do you continue to ruin and make people leave the server?...

Hi whyte!

6. Default

People leave the server of their own accord. trying to blame that on me is unreasonable and stupid. Also holy, your "Captain obvious" joke was a terrible attempt at trying to make me look bad.You fail. I don't change the gameplay. as zero already stated i unblinded them immediatly...the origional posters attempt at taking things out of context to get my admin taken away is quite possibly the lowest thing i have seen...anyway. Holy, if i take a screen shot of you banning 2 mic spammers, but i made a post about it saying "Admin Holy Shit bans two players for no reason." then it would be correct to say you would be in my position, and i dont think you would like that.
    all im saying is, know the facts before you go up here rambling about how you think you know it all and are using a screen shot taken out of context as your proof. do me a favor. try to win an arguement with me about something that actually matters.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Badass View Post
    People leave the server of their own accord. trying to blame that on me is unreasonable and stupid. Also holy, your "Captain obvious" joke was a terrible attempt at trying to make me look bad.You fail. I don't change the gameplay. as zero already stated i unblinded them immediatly...the origional posters attempt at taking things out of context to get my admin taken away is quite possibly the lowest thing i have seen...anyway. Holy, if i take a screen shot of you banning 2 mic spammers, but i made a post about it saying "Admin Holy Shit bans two players for no reason." then it would be correct to say you would be in my position, and i dont think you would like that.
    all im saying is, know the facts before you go up here rambling about how you think you know it all and are using a screen shot taken out of context as your proof. do me a favor. try to win an arguement with me about something that actually matters.

Chill out dude.... its just a game...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Chill out dude.... its just a game...
    haha! classic...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    Zero,
    yes fuck me prod, just like i turtle styled you last night

PEW PEW PEW™