Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2ooL, banned??

1. Default

The problem the first time is that I was called in to ban one of those spinning hacks. He had his name the same as that first guys, I banned the wrong guy first but couldnt get the guy before he left. When he came back he was named as 200l and I banned the wrong guy again. I unbanned the 2 mistakes I made a month ago. If there is a way to distinguish between two same name players I do not know it without memorizing ID's. I believe if we can have the server prevent 2 of the same names I wouldn't make thta mistake again.

2. Default

Yeah I remember that deprodigy, you had me laughing, because I was like wtf dude in friends chat and you said its cool come back in I banned the hacker and I was liked DUDE that was me lol. Anyways, come on, why is no other person that plays in ibis coming in here and helping out in the situation. Everyone knows that I dont ever TK, or disrespect the admins. Im cool with everyone, even dutch and Phalanx, who lol, I use to not like. But thats the past, and were good now. The people that were in the server at the time should step up and say something. CO Tked me twice, and I never tked, just thought Id say that again.

3. Default

Ok, this last ban was the result of him mouthing off to CO. I think it is very apparent by how crazy everything has gotten that he knows not to do it again. This offense is not one that warrants a perma ban, also those past bans seem to be mostly minor issues and or mistakes. Now both of you need to try to work things out with each other and

This is not how I usually think of ether of you two acting so you guys need to try to br friends and just

4. Default

What about the same name problem Zero? Is there a way to prevent that? I thought in the past if they joined a server with the same named they would become "chicken" or something.

5. Default

If he mouths off one more time I'll be happy to perm ban him once again. I dont need to be friends with wise asses like him.

6. Default

Not a problem Zero, and deprodigy, there really isnt a way to prevent that. Its a type of hack, you have the option to copy peoples names that way you cant be banned, as you saw. Im not sure if you can ban people by steam id since you have mani admin, but that would probably be the only way.