Thread: Freeban from maynard

Default Freeban from maynard

Ok hello community i am german and my english is not very good but i hope you understand my proplem. The Admin maynard banned me from the server for 3 days reason: repeat offender. OK what the hell it did ? this is not really a reason i did nothing wrong after my 30 min ban from jimmay. I didnt do anything whats illegal. In my eyes thats a free ban. I hope you unban me.

2. Default

it would appear that you have teamkilled and pre-nuked in the past.

what map were you banned on, could you tell us?

edit: also, this was the wrong place to post this.

Suchen Sie den Abschnitt in der "Regeln" Forum namens "unban mich". Gehen Sie in diesem Abschnitt, und folgen Sie dem Format in das erste Thema in diesem Abschnitt. Ohne das richtige Format, können wir Ihre Anfrage nicht bearbeiten.
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 11-18-2013 at 02:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Wrong section.
    If you want to be unbanned, post in this part of the forum.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/for...php/8-Unban-Me

Have a demo ready, you can find your demo at ftp://zm.ibisgaming.com.

I suggest you post up ASAP in the unban section, because this thread will be closed very soon.