Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 4

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    What? It's the end of the world. The only good route is the one you survive.
    What part about putting explosives into children's pockets that detonate when hugged, is surviving? Nothing about that adds benefit to your chances in the wasteland.
    Personal reform

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    What part about putting explosives into children's pockets that detonate when hugged, is surviving? Nothing about that adds benefit to your chances in the wasteland.
    Its all about the Benjamins (caps).
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Its all about the Benjamins (caps).
    I do what I can to make the most caps, being good or bad is just a side effect to my moneymaking efforts.
    "To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea," Siv During Livh, a psychologist and expert

4. Default

Another thing I hated about new vegas, was that if you are super stealthy, maybe use the sandman ability or some other means, and kill someone, you still can become hated by that faction. It makes no sense, how in the hell did they know what you did? What is the point of stealth and subtlety if you can do some behind the scenes work without becoming hated by everyone. The same goes for stealing from certain people, if you use a stealthboy and grab something, how in the hell does that faction know what you did? There should be more grey area than just some omnipotent spy system that calls you on all of your shit.

Also, deathclaws for fuck sake. Why is it, regardless of your level, if a few of those bastards come at you you're pretty much fucked? I hate stealth games (which is why the new hitman kinda sucked), and in the quarry where you take out the king and queen deathclaw, you have to be stealthy or you are fucked.

Hopefully expansions for the new fallout will actually be real expansions unlike some of the shit that came out for new vegas, don't get me wrong big mountain was real fun, sierra madre was allright, but the others added nothing to storyline or gameplay. I mean I can find the burned man but make no reference to this fact to caesar?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Less competition.

Also, personal happiness is paramount to a healthy body.

Also, fuck you, that's why.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

not sure if anyone noticed but i believe they're changing what's on the website every now and again

all aboard the hype train!
    A programming genius called HEAP
    Had trouble in getting to sleep
    So he made his lambs troup
    through a huge FOR-NEXT loop
    FOR 1 TO 10000: NEXT sheep.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kionay View Post
    not sure if anyone noticed but i believe they're changing what's on the website every now and again

all aboard the hype train!
    They have a few times. It's goin to take place around Boston.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    They have a few times. It's goin to take place around Boston.
    Boston thing leaked last year, should be interesting. You know there gonna have fun with that accent.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Boston thing leaked last year, should be interesting. You know there gonna have fun with that accent.
    Ha! Right? I'm looking forward to seeing how they bring the story into this one.

10. Default

Some sort of Boarderlands like Co-op could be fun too. And hopefully they'll fix that thing were dead bodies get stuck in a texture then slingshot all over the map.