Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Fallout 4

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Some sort of Boarderlands like Co-op could be fun too. And hopefully they'll fix that thing were dead bodies get stuck in a texture then slingshot all over the map.
    I would love a co-op for sure. Even if its just two people although you'd have to change the VATS system a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

2. Default

it's fake
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

3. Default

it was a just a troll we can all go home now...

X3f8ixg.jpg

4. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

bethesda's apparently in the shit-hole since they put a lot of money into ESO which could negatively impact the development of their other games, especially ones with the same or similar engines

ESO doesn't have the feel of an elder scrolls game, just a generic mmorpg with elder scrolls lore :-/

i really want bethesda to make a lot of money from ESO, i am by no means an expert but i just cannot imagine ESO being wildly popular with them putting so much money into the beta i played :-/
    A programming genius called HEAP
    Had trouble in getting to sleep
    So he made his lambs troup
    through a huge FOR-NEXT loop
    FOR 1 TO 10000: NEXT sheep.

6. Default

Fake, pics or it didn't happen
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

7. Default

you guys aren't getting it.... it's not confirmed, I know this, you know this. but they are constantly hinting at shit. they even opened a line you could call for like an hour or 2 and it just played the tranquility lane song. look into all the information out there. and it's deff time for a new one... and they know it will sell like hot cakes.

I think there's a reason that Bethesda is strongly hinting at it. I don't think it will be till like 2016 or 15ish till it happens. but i think as time goes on more and more shit will come out regarding it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

you guys aren't getting it.... it's not confirmed, I know this, you know this. but they are constantly hinting at shit. they even opened a line you could call for like an hour or 2 and it just played the tranquility lane song. look into all the information out there. and it's deff time for a new one... and they know it will sell like hot cakes.

I think there's a reason that Bethesda is strongly hinting at it. I don't think it will be till like 2016 or 15ish till it happens. but i think as time goes on more and more shit will come out regarding it.
    wasn't the survivor 2299 thing confirmed to be a hoax?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

can't confirm all of the info, and prob some is fake. but bethesda has been hinting at it. like I said in the next couple years I think it will happen. it's not on the 2014 card slot but who knows for 15 and 16. it's one of those games people just love, it's going 2 happen, and it's been quite a while... so I'm staying positive regarding this and hopeful.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by kionay View Post
    bethesda's apparently in the shit-hole since they put a lot of money into ESO which could negatively impact the development of their other games, especially ones with the same or similar engines

ESO doesn't have the feel of an elder scrolls game, just a generic mmorpg with elder scrolls lore :-/

i really want bethesda to make a lot of money from ESO, i am by no means an expert but i just cannot imagine ESO being wildly popular with them putting so much money into the beta i played :-/
    not bethesda. Zenimax* Have you played ESO? Generic MMO? Its first person, thats further from generic than any other game. It deff feels like elderscrolls and it is still not finished.

The surviour page was confirmed a hoax and a bethesda twitter post indicates that they are most likley not ready to reveal as it was saying, if you here a rumor about fallout 4, it is false. We have not and do not plan on saying anything at this time" blah blah blah. Secondly, with as many spelling errors and grammar errors in those casting scripts, i cant say i trust them. i can not wait for this game!
    Personal reform